Dynacorn Upper Cowl Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
If the upper cowl panel on your classic 1966-1977 Bronco needs replaced because of rust or structural damage, this one-piece Upper Cowl Panel in Weld-Thru Primer from Dynacorn is your best option! Dynacorn's complete upper cowl panel is made from high-grade stamped steel with an innovative weld-thru primer finish for rust protection and is designed using factory specifications for superior fitment.
Dynacorn uses the most up to date tooling in order to create the best and most accurate replacement upper cowl panel available. Dynacorn stamps their upper cowl panels from modern 1006 Universal grade automotive steel which is extremely durable. This newer steel has fewer additives and allows the welds to come out cleaner and tighter, with fewer gasses being emitted than ever before, yet maintains the quality that can be found in your Bronco's original cowl panel.
Benefits of a Weld-Thru Primer Finish:
- Helps cut down overall prep-time when welding to another new part that is also coated in weld-thru primer
- Reduces excessive spatter while welding
- Lowers the chances of panel distortion during welding
- Outstanding conductive properties to help minimize high heat zone problems
- Prevents corrosion that could form between overlapped panels or multilayered spot welds
- Makes welding a new panel to old metal much easier
- Drastically lower resistance at the weld surface provides better penetration into the denser, new steel
- Helps eliminate resin build up between welds that could trap moisture in porous steel leading to failure at the weld borders
Restoring a classic 1966-1977 Bronco can become a massive project without the right parts. There are hundreds of components that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacement Bronco parts can be a serious struggle. While there are lots of options out there, CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer the widest selection of Dynacorn parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere.
Order a Dynacorn Upper Cowl Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$529.99
Regular Price: $279.99
Special Price: $265.99
This reproduction cowl panel is perfect for replacing the rusted out panel on your '66 through '77 Bronco. It comes in a weld-through primer, making it ready to install. It has the cutout for your fresh air vent, and it's going to be a direct replacement for the factory cowl on your '66 through '77 Bronco.
This and other Dynacorn restoration parts for your classic Bronco are available right here at CJPonyParts.com.