Mustang Dynacorn Upper Cowl Panel With Brackets In Weld-Thru Primer 1969-1970
Part Number: 3648KWT
Dynacorn Upper Cowl Panel with Brackets In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.
Now you can finally repair that rust damaged upper cowl panel without replacing the entire cowl panel assembly! Dynacorn's upper cowl panel is a direct replacement for your rust damaged original. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection.
The upper cowl vent grille is NOT included with this panel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders