Product DescriptionDynacorn Upper Cowl Panel with Brackets In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.
Now you can finally repair that rust damaged upper cowl panel without replacing the entire cowl panel assembly! Dynacorn's upper cowl panel is a direct replacement for your rust damaged original. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection.
The upper cowl vent grille is NOT included with this panel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Cowl Area
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price: $416.99
CJ's Low Price: $252.99
Retail Price: $282.55
CJ's Low Price: $268.99
Retail Price: $57.55
CJ's Low Price: $55.99
CJ's Low Price: $31.99