Dynacorn Upper Cowl Vent Grille in Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Right Hand Drive Mustangs.Now you can finally repair that rust damaged upper cowl vent grille without replacing the entire cowl panel assembly! Dynacorn's upper cowl vent grille is a direct replacement for your rust damaged original. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel. Includes pins for the lower windshield molding clips.
The upper cowl vent grille is on the exterior of the car, located between the windshield and hood.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*This part only fits right hand drive Mustangs.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Cowl Area
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $157.99
Special Price: $126.39
Regular Price: $251.99
Special Price: $226.79
CJ's Low Price:$220.99
CJ's Low Price:$839.99