Eastwood Bench Top Powder Coating Oven.
Looking for a dedicated oven to start curing powder coated parts in instead of using your household toaster oven? CJ Pony Parts has exactly what you need with the new Bench Top Powder Coating Oven from Eastwood! This oven is the perfect size to keep on your work bench and is ideal for small to medium sized items.
Eastwood Bench Top Powder Coating Oven 15635 Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for beginners and even professional powder coaters
- Easy to use on/off switch and 60-minute timer
- Heat range of 0 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes (2) chrome adjustable wire racks
- Insulated case design for quick heat recovery
- Designed with four stainless heating elements
- Low E glass door for part viewing
- Can be easily stored away when not in use
- Power requirements: 120 Volts AC 50/60hz, 1,400 Watts
- Usable internal dimensions: 16" L x 14" W x 8" H
- External dimensions: 21" L x 15" W x 13" H
Whether you have years of experience powder coating, or you're just looking to start out with a few parts in the garage, Eastwood's economical oven is a great choice when it comes to value and quality. The oven comes with two wire racks which can be easily adjusted using the multiple side wall support grooves inside the oven. These grooves offer low, mid and high level settings to accommodate for whatever items you need to cure.
Please Note: This oven should only be used for curing powder coated items. Do not use to heat or cook food.
As you work on your restoration project or daily driver, you might need quite a few specialized tools and products to do the job right. It's easy to get all of these tools and products in one place, as CJ Pony Parts offers dozens of great products from one of the leaders in aftermarket automotive restoration tools and equipment, Eastwood.
Order the Eastwood 15635 Bench Top Powder Coating Oven from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review