Eastwood 8 Ounce Bottle of HotCoat Lime Green Powder.If you want the absolute best powder for your powder coating project. Look to Eastwood with their full line of unique HotCoat Powder colors!
Eastwood's HotCoat Powder is exclusively formulated for the Eastwood HotCoat System. It is optimized to promote optimum static charge for uniform coverage and a superior overall finish. Available in a wide variety of powder styles including metallic, gloss, flat, textured and translucent.
Powder coating is far superior to any other finish available. It's more resistant to chipping, scratches, fading and wear than other finish. The color options are virtually unlimited, with high and low gloss, metallic, and clear finishes available. With the UV resistant qualities of many of the powders, colors stay bright and vibrant longer. Texture selections range from smooth surfaces to a wrinkled or matte finish, plus rough textures designed for hiding surface imperfections.
Powder Coating Benefits:
- Extremely Durable Finish
- Coat and Cure in Under 1 Hour
- Easy to Apply
- Quick Color Changes
- Contains No Environmentally Harmful Solvents
HotCoat Powder Color Options:
- Argent Silver Base
- Black Chrome: Best over chrome and other buffed metal surfaces
- Black Wrinkle: Semi-rough texture
- Blasted Aluminum: Silver textured surface like abrasive blasted aluminum with a sparkle
- Bright Red
- Bright Yellow
- Cast Aluminum
- Cast Iron
- Chevy Orange/Vermillion
- Flat Black
- Ford Dark Blue
- Ford Light Blue
- Full Gloss Clear
- Gloss White
- High-Gloss Black
- Lime Green
- Mirror Black
- OEM Wheel Sparkle Silver
- Platinum: Cures to a smooth medium silver that resembles platinum
- Rally Wheel Silver
- Reflective Chrome: Most reflective powder available
- Satin Black
- Satin Clear
- Semi-Gloss Black
- Semi-Gloss Clear: Provides a 50% gloss level
- Single Stage Reflective Chrome: Durable, glossy, near-chrome appearance
- Super-Gloss Clear
- Translucent Blue
- Translucent Green
- Translucent Red
Eastwood's HotCoat Powder is packed in 8 ounce net weight plastic bottles. One 8 ounce bottle of powder covers the same area as 2-3 cans of spray paint. Clean-up is easy, since you can just simply sweep-up the over-sprayed powder.
Please Note: Certain HotCoat Powders require extra steps during the coating or curing process. Most of the powders cure at 400F for 20 minutes transitioning from a dry powder to a liquid look. Please check the list below for additional information.
- Translucent powders work best when used over chrome, polished metal, Argent Silver Base (PCASB), or Reflective Chrome (PCRC).
- Reflective Chrome powders must be top-coated with a Full Gloss Clear (PCFGC), Super Gloss Clear (PCGC) or a Translucent finish to prevent tarnishing.
- Single Stage Reflective Chrome Powders do not require a clear topcoat, yet produce a durable, glossy, near-chrome appearance without tarnishing.
- Full Gloss Clear powders must be cured at 350F (177C) for 20 minutes.
- Black Chrome powders can be used over Reflective Chrome (PCRC).
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Eastwood HotCoat Powder Lime Green 8 Ounce Bottle is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fishinmojo from How Green is Llime Green? I was looking for a "Zombie" green when I ordered this color. This looks more like "Christmas green" since I am using it to coat my home cast rifle and pistol bullets I am a very happy camper. Powder coating is an easier way to "lubricate" home cast rifle and pistol bullets: Research on the web said Eastwoood's products were highly reommended so I figured I couldn't go wrong . I ordered 8 ounces of Lime Green and 8 ounces of Vermillon. I am happy to say that I am delighted with the results with both colors. I am not using a gun to apply the powder I am "dry tumbling " the bullets to coat them. After the rather shallow learning curve necessary I am producing bullets that look as good or, bettter than storre bought. As they say the proof is in the pudding, I shall be loading some of these bullets very soon and trying them. If they shoot as good as they look then, I WILL be buying more of Eastwood's powder paint in the future.
Date published: 2015-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1027 from It's green! I did a couple parts for a friends Harley shovel-head, he's sold on this shade for his accent color and is already in the process of getting me more parts to do in this color. An 8 oz. bottle may not cover what this project could turn into. User and bike owner are both very pleased!
Date published: 2015-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by JDV_ from Good coverage on shake and bake for cast bullets Looking for a zombie green, and this came out pretty well. Seems to be good coverage. Using powder coating to "Lube" the bullets and prevent leading in the barrel.
Date published: 2015-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4x4chase from Great color Got this with my sampler kit and I can say it is an awesome color! Definitely POPS I will always keep this color around.
Date published: 2016-02-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by 68Rocks from extremely good product Very good coverage,happy with the results. I will buy more
Date published: 2014-09-30