Eastwood 8 Ounce Bottle of HotCoat Mirror Black Powder.If you want the absolute best powder for your powder coating project. Look to Eastwood with their full line of unique HotCoat Powder colors!
Eastwood's HotCoat Powder is exclusively formulated for the Eastwood HotCoat System. It is optimized to promote optimum static charge for uniform coverage and a superior overall finish. Available in a wide variety of powder styles including metallic, gloss, flat, textured and translucent.
Powder coating is far superior to any other finish available. It's more resistant to chipping, scratches, fading and wear than other finish. The color options are virtually unlimited, with high and low gloss, metallic, and clear finishes available. With the UV resistant qualities of many of the powders, colors stay bright and vibrant longer. Texture selections range from smooth surfaces to a wrinkled or matte finish, plus rough textures designed for hiding surface imperfections.
Powder Coating Benefits:
- Extremely Durable Finish
- Coat and Cure in Under 1 Hour
- Easy to Apply
- Quick Color Changes
- Contains No Environmentally Harmful Solvents
HotCoat Powder Color Options:
- Argent Silver Base
- Black Chrome: Best over chrome and other buffed metal surfaces
- Black Wrinkle: Semi-rough texture
- Blasted Aluminum: Silver textured surface like abrasive blasted aluminum with a sparkle
- Bright Red
- Bright Yellow
- Cast Aluminum
- Cast Iron
- Chevy Orange/Vermillion
- Flat Black
- Ford Dark Blue
- Ford Light Blue
- Full Gloss Clear
- Gloss White
- High-Gloss Black
- Lime Green
- Mirror Black
- OEM Wheel Sparkle Silver
- Platinum: Cures to a smooth medium silver that resembles platinum
- Rally Wheel Silver
- Reflective Chrome: Most reflective powder available
- Satin Black
- Satin Clear
- Semi-Gloss Black
- Semi-Gloss Clear: Provides a 50% gloss level
- Single Stage Reflective Chrome: Durable, glossy, near-chrome appearance
- Super-Gloss Clear
- Translucent Blue
- Translucent Green
- Translucent Red
Eastwood's HotCoat Powder is packed in 8 ounce net weight plastic bottles. One 8 ounce bottle of powder covers the same area as 2-3 cans of spray paint. Clean-up is easy, since you can just simply sweep-up the over-sprayed powder.
Please Note: Certain HotCoat Powders require extra steps during the coating or curing process. Most of the powders cure at 400F for 20 minutes transitioning from a dry powder to a liquid look. Please check the list below for additional information.
- Translucent powders work best when used over chrome, polished metal, Argent Silver Base (PCASB), or Reflective Chrome (PCRC).
- Reflective Chrome powders must be top-coated with a Full Gloss Clear (PCFGC), Super Gloss Clear (PCGC) or a Translucent finish to prevent tarnishing.
- Single Stage Reflective Chrome Powders do not require a clear topcoat, yet produce a durable, glossy, near-chrome appearance without tarnishing.
- Full Gloss Clear powders must be cured at 350F (177C) for 20 minutes.
- Black Chrome powders can be used over Reflective Chrome (PCRC).
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Eastwood HotCoat Powder Mirror Black 8 Ounce Bottle is rated out of 5 by 13958.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deuceman from Great product I have ordered this product more that once. I use to coat motorcycle parts, works like a charm. Definitely make the parts stand out. I also use some of the clear to help protect from road debris, and scuffing. Much better looking the the regular black that I've used before.
Date published: 2016-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by BAharley from Great powder! Really rich black color. Shinier than high gloss black even. Not really reflective though, as the name would suggest. If you put it on too thick it has a tendency to run. If you get a nice thin even coat it will look as good as any professional job!
Date published: 2015-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4Wheeler Dad from Great look when applied! Very glossy and mirror l I bought this in my starter kit and could not be happier how it looks. I am doing my sons fourwheeler just to make it look better and he loves the loo so far. I will add more colors later!
Date published: 2016-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pudgy from Beautiful Colour This is a beautiful shiny colour. I have used more than 2 lbs. of this and everyone loves it.
Date published: 2015-09-13