Eastwood 15 Ounce Aerosol Can of Gray Rust Encapsulator.
Is nature beginning to take its course with your Mustang? This all-new rubberized Rust Encapsulator from Eastwood is the perfect way to stop rust and corrosion from spreading, preventing a problem from going bad to worse.
Features and Benefits:
- Twice The Corrosion Resistance of Eastwood's Original Formula
- Epoxy-Fortified for Better Adhesion and Topcoat Compatibility
- Penetrates Deeper to Prevent Rust from Spreading or Forming
- Tested to 500 Hours in a Salt-Spray Chamber
- Cures Faster than Other Brands
- 15 Ounce Aerosol Spray Can Covers About 10 Square Feet
- As Seen on "My Classic Car" TV Show
- Low-VOC Formula is Acceptable in California
- Available in Either White or Gray
Tested against all the top competitors, Eastwood's Rust Encapsulator has proven to top the list when it comes to sunlight resistance, preventing rust creep and overall durability. In comparison to most off-the-shelf under coatings, this rubberized Rust Encapsulator from Eastwood is applied directly over the rust, stopping it dead in its tracks. Whereas other competitors’ brands leave air bubbles under their coating for rust to continually spread.
Eastwood has engineered this Rust Encapsulator with high-tech flex agents, meaning it has multiple benefits. Its pliable finish protects your Mustang's surfaces from abrasions, road hazards and deadens sound from the outside. Due to over 500 hours of salt-spray chamber testing, Eastwood can confidently stand behind their newly-redesigned Rust Encapsulator. All you have to do is simply apply directly over rust or bare metal; there is no need for a top coat.
Easy Step-By-Step Instructions:
1. Use a wire brush to remove loose rust, scale and paint. Remove all dust, grease and oil deposits from the problem area.
2. Lightly sand the surrounding paint with 220-grit sandpaper.
3. Shake the can of Eastwood's Rust Encapsulator for at least 2 minutes after the mixing ball in the can begins to rattle.
4. Apply Rust Encapsulator 10-12 inches from surface. Single coats are dry to the touch in 20 minutes, and are thoroughly dry in 3-4 hours at 68F.
5. For increased durability, a second coat can be applied one hour after the first coat. (If needed)
6. Allow 6-8 hours after the last coat before applying a top coat.
If you're battling the works of nature on your Mustang, don't hesitate to order Eastwood’s 15 Ounce Aerosol Can of Rust Encapsulator for your Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$23.99