Eastwood 110VAC/220VAC/200A Output AC/DC TIG Welder with Foot Pedal.
As a home hobbyist or light fabricator, you don't need to spend more for a "brand name" industrial TIG welder. The specially engineered 200 amp Eastwood TIG Welder offers affordable, professional-quality TIG welding on aluminum, steel and stainless steel whether it is in sheet, tube or bar stock form. Eastwood's TIG welder precisely welds thinner-gauge materials up to 1/4" thick.
The TIG200 20565 features an AC/DC switch that allows both steel and aluminum to be welded. You'll be able to get into any space with the 14 foot torch and 10 foot ground cable. A foot pedal is used to control amperage so you can get going quickly without the need to dial-in the machine for a specific material. The infinitely adjustable foot pedal and amperage control allows accurate aluminum welding and adjustable pre- and post-gas flow results in proper arc starting, stabilization and bead cool-down. Thumb control overrides the foot pedal for out-of-position welding or when bench welding is not an option.
- TIG200 Unit
- Shielding Gas Regulator
- Shielding Gas Hose
- Ground Cable with Clamp, 10'
- TIG Torch (17 Series), 14'
- Foot Pedal for Amperage Control
- 110v-to-200v Adapter Plug
- Instruction Manual
- Handheld Shield
- #7 Cup (7/16"), #6 Cup (3/8"), #5 Cup (5/16")
- Long Back Cap, Short Back Cap
- 3/32" Collet Body, 3/32" Collet, 1/16" Collet, 2.0mm Collet
- Thoriated Tungsten (2.0mm Red)
- Input Voltage: Single-Phase 110vAC or 220vAC (+/- 15 percent) at 50-60Hz
- Input Amperage: 28 amps
- Output Amperage: 10-200 amps AC/DC
- No Load Voltage: 51
- AC Duty Cycle (Percent): 20-80 (80 percet at 100 amps, 20 percent at 200 amps)
- Post-Gas Flow: 2-8 seconds
- Pre-Gas Flow: 0.1-1.0 seconds
- Efficiency: 80 percent
Eastwood's 20565 TIG welder operates on a 110vAC 15 amp circuit or a 220vAC 30 amp circuit. The TIG welder automatically switches from 110v to 220v depending on input. Duty cycle runs around 45 percent at 150 amps. A high frequency start provides precise arc control and a square wave inverter ensures accurate aluminum welding. WP-17 type torch accepts common cups and collets, up to 1/8" electrodes.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Sheet Metal Tools
This product will fit the following Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$104.99
Your ground and clamp, everything you need to start welding is here, all you have to do is hook it up to a gas bottle which would be 100% argon. You have to run with this and you're ready to start welding. Tigs are very nice and very cool to weld. You can hammer weld with them and you can weld a variety of different materials.