Product DescriptionEdelbrock Performer Assembled Cylinder Head with 170cc Intake Runners, 2.02/1.60 Intake/Exhaust Valves and a 60cc Combustion Chamber for 1982-1995 Mustangs with a 5.0L or 5.8L Engine.
Boost the performance of your 5.0L or 5.8L with this direct bolt-on cylinder head. A stock 1993 5.8L engine utilizing Edelbrock Performer heads, when combined with the Edelbrock Total Power Package, improved torque by more than 80 ft-lbs.
This cylinder head accepts 1982-1995 5.0L pedestal mount rocker arms and valvetrain. 50-state street legal. Made in the USA!
- Combustion chamber volume - 60cc
- Intake runner volume - 170cc
- Exhaust runner volume - 60cc
- Intake valve diameter - 2.02"
- Exhaust valve diameter - 1.60"
- Valve stem diameter - 11/32"
- Valve guides - Manganese bronze
- Deck thickness - 5/8"
- Valve spring diameter - 1.46"
- Valve spring max lift - .575"
- Rocker stud - N/A
- Guideplate - N/A
- Pushrod diameter - 5/16"
- Valve angle - 20°
- Exhaust port location - Stock
- Spark plug fitment - 14mm x 3/4 reach, gasket seat
*1986 5.0L engines need pistons notched for clearance.
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $1059.95
CJ's Low Price: $709.99
CJ's Low Price: $119.99
CJ's Low Price: $14.99
Retail Price: $24.55
CJ's Low Price: $23.99
Retail Price: $341.95
CJ's Low Price: $237.99