Edelbrock E-Street Power Package Top End Engine Kit for 289 or 302 Engines.
Get all of the dyno-match components you need to increase the horsepower on your 289 or 302 Engine in a simple all-in-one package, by ordering this E-Street Power Package Top End Engine Kit from Edelbrock. This upgrade has proven to create 321hp & 337 ft/tq to help take your vehicles performance to a new level. You simply can't go wrong with this kit that will provide convenience, increased performance and zero guesswork when rebuilding the engine in your Ford.
- Dual Plane, Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Aluminum E-Street Cylinder Heads
- Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft and Lifters
- Intake and Exhaust Valves
- Valve and Damper Springs
- Umbrella Style Valve Stem Seals
- Manganese Bronze Valve Guides
- Ductile Iron Valve Seats
- Steel Retainers
- Timing Chain and Gears
- Complete Gasket Set
- Mounting Bolts
This kit is highlighted by a dual plane intake manifold that is manufactured from a high-quality aluminum material with a natural finish. The aluminum material allows for a more lightweight usage that will significantly outperform its factory counterpart. It'll create a basic operating RPM range up to 5,500 RPM while still keeping a quality throttle response. Edelbrock designs this intake manifold to work with one carburetor and also makes sure to include the necessary gaskets and fasteners.
Edelbrock's cylinder heads that are in this kit have an assembled style to easily fit into place. Crafted from high-quality aluminum, they also have a natural finish to help increase the overall torque and horsepower performance from your Small Block Ford Engine. The hydraulic flat tappet camshaft comes with lifters and has a more aggressive profile than a standard cam, but without any excessive valve overlap. It will reduce friction to prevent any break-in issues and allow for higher valve velocities for an increased performance.
Completely made in the USA, this kit also includes manganese bronze valve guides, ductile iron valve seats, steel retainers, a timing chain and all of the necessary gaskets and bolts you'll need to complete this fantastic engine upgrade.
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- Cylinder Head Finish: Natural
- Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 60
- CNC-Machined Combustion Chamber: No
- Intake Runner Volume (cc): 170cc
- CNC-Machined Intake Runner: No
- CNC-Machined Exhaust Runner: No
- Intake Port Location: Standard
- Exhaust Port Location: Standard
- Spark Plug Style: Straight
- Intake Valve Diameter (in): 1.900 in.
- Exhaust Valve Diameter (in): 1.600 in.
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.250 in.
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Single
- Locks Included: Yes
- Lock Style: 7 degree
- Rocker Arm Studs Included: No
- Rocker Arm Nut Thread Size: 3/8-24 in.
- Rocker Arms Included: No
- Guide Plates Included: No
- Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled: Yes
- Steam Holes Drilled: No
- Oiling Style: Through pushrod
- Machined for O-Ring: No
- Heat Crossover: No
- Carburetor Quantity: One
- Basic Operating RPM Range: Idle-5,500
- Intake Finish: Natural
- Intake Manifold Fasteners Included: Yes
- Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 204
- Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 214
- Duration at 050 inch Lift: 204 int./214 exh.
- Advertised Intake Duration: 270
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 280
- Advertised Duration: 270 int./280 exh.
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.448 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.472 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.448 int./0.472 exh.
- Pushrods Included: No
*The top performance results were attained on a 302 short block engine with a 9.1:1 compression ratio.
If you're looking for more performance from your Ford Engine, check out Edelbrock, who is one of the industry leaders with parts for your 289 or 302 Engine and more than 75 years of experience. Carburetors, exhausts, intake manifolds, and superchargers are just a few of the things that Edelbrock provides, giving you many ways that you can get the most out of your Mustang with high quality performance products.
Treat yourself and order this Edelbrock E-Street Power Package Top End Engine Kit for your 289 or 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Do the cam bearings require changing out before the new cam is installed? Thank you.
Will this kit work on all 302 applications or are there only certain years of the 302 this will work on?
Your picture shows that this Kit comes with Rocker arm studs and push rod guides. Also other web sites say these parts are part of the kit. Your description states they are not included? Is this an error. I would purchase this kit it they are included.
Will you ship an Edlebrock 289-302 top end kit ( alum cylinder heads, intake, carb, etc. ) to Alaska?
Will the work on a '65 A code 289, automatic trans? what else do I need? Do you ship to the Philippines?
Which roller rocker and push rod do you suggest? Do stock rockers and push rods work from original engine?
I have a 1972, 9:1 302 2V that has 30k miles since a fresh .030 over rebuild on the original engine. All runs good, just needs a performance upgrade. Would you install this kit without re-doing the lower end?
What is your recommendation on carb size for this kit? 500cfm or 600cfm?
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$193.99
CJ's Low Price:$4,055.73
CJ's Low Price:$2,448.26
CJ's Low Price:$304.95
CJ's Low Price:$349.99