Edelbrock RPM Power Package Top End Engine Kit with 351C Heads for Mustangs with a 302 Engine.
Take your Mustang to a whole never performance lever by ordering Edelbrock's RPM Power Package Top End Engine Kit with 351C Heads. Designed specifically for Mustangs with a 302 Engine, Edelbrock provides this all-in-one box with all of the dyno-match components you'll need to increase your horsepower while maintains that strong torque performance.
- Dual Plane, Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Aluminum Performer RPM Cylinder Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
- Timing Chain & Gears
- Intake & Exhaust Valves
- Valve Springs
- Viton Valve Stem Seals
- Manganese Bronco Valve Guides
- Ductile Iron Valve Seats
- CNC-Machined Intake & Exhaust Runner
- Chromoly Steel Retainers
- Edelbrock Gasket Set
- Complete Bolt Kit
The dual plane intake manifold is a Performance E-Boss from Edelbrock that is designed to use Cleveland cylinder heads. Manufactured from a high-quality aluminum material, the manifold also has a natural finish. Edelbrock designs this manifold to have an 8.2" deck height, as well as square bore carburetor flanges. The dual plane design makes for a superior horsepower performance. The Cleveland port layout and bolt hole patter will fit both 2V & 4V heads.
The 351 Cleveland heads are made of aluminum with a natural finish, just like the intake manifold. Coming with in an assembled style, these RPM cylinder heads will help enhance the overall torque & horsepower out of your new engine.
The hydraulic roller camshaft has a higher velocity and quicker valve action to increase your Mustang's horsepower & torque. The aggressive profile of the cam will virtually eliminate any break-in issues without any excessive valve overlap. The reduced friction will provide a more durable performance. This camshaft does not come with any lifters. Completely made in the USA, this kit also includes manganese bronze valve guides, ductile iron valve seats, chromoly steel retainers, a timing chain and all of the necessary gaskets & bolts you'll need to complete this fantastic engine upgrade.
- Fuel Delivery Style: Carbureted
- Intake Finish: Natural
- Carburetor Flange: Square bore
- Lifters Included: No
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- Cylinder Head Finish: Natural
- Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 60
- CNC-Machined Combustion Chamber: No
- Intake Runner Volume (cc): 190cc
- Exhaust Runner Volume (cc): 90cc
- Intake Port Location: Standard
- Intake Port Shape: Oval
- Exhaust Port Shape: Oval
- Exhaust Port Location: Standard
- Spark Plug Style: Straight
- Intake Valve Diameter (in): 2.050 in.
- Exhaust Valve Diameter (in): 1.600 in.
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.550 in.
- Damper Spring Included: No
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Dual
- Locks Included: Yes
- Lock Style: 7 degree
- Valve Stem Seal Style: Positive stop
- Rocker Arms Included: No
- Rocker Arm Studs Included: Yes
- Rocker Arm Nuts Included: No
- Rocker Arm Nut Thread Size: 7/16-20 in.
- Guideplates Included: Yes
- Guideplate Pushrod Size: 5/16 in.
- Pushrods Included: No
- Valve Covers Included: No
- Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled: Yes
- Valve Seats Machined: Yes
- Valve Seat Machine Style: 3-angle
- Steam Holes Drilled: No
- Oiling Style: Through pushrod
- Machined for O-Ring: No
- Heat Crossover: No
If you're looking for more performance from your Mustang, check out Edelbrock, who is one of the industry leaders with parts for 1964-2014 Mustangs and more than 75 years of experience. Carburetors, exhausts, intake manifolds, and superchargers are just a few of the things that Edelbrock provides, giving you many ways that you can get the most out of your Mustang with high quality performance products.
Go ahead and order Edelbrock's RPM Power Package Top End Engine Kit with 351C Heads for your Mustang with a 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Carbureted Manifolds
Product ReviewsWrite a review
How much horsepower would this add to a stok motor with just a big 4 barrel carburetor on it
What transmission should i bsck this up with in 1983 mustang.
What's the predicted HP output with the 351W Heads package?
Can this fit on a 289?
what is the horsepower rating with flat top pistons
I have a 1965 Mustang with a rebuilt 302 engine all stock? How much HP and torque will adding this kit add to my 302 engine? thx
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$193.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,694.70
CJ's Low Price:$2,448.26
CJ's Low Price:$304.95
CJ's Low Price:$349.99