AMK Products Master Engine Fastener Kit for 1970 Mustangs with a 351W Engine.This Master Engine Fastener Kit from AMK Products includes 128 total pieces of factory correct, OE style fasteners that are required to properly reassemble the engine components which attach to the long-block on your 1970 Mustang's 351W engine. This kit is specifically assembled for all early 1970 Mustangs, built in 1969, equipped with a 351W 2V engine.
AMK Products' Master Engine Fastener Kit includes individually packaged sets of hardware for various applications on your 1970 Mustang's 351W V8 engine. Each package is thoroughly labeled so you know exactly where it goes on your small block engine. The individual sets of hardware also include the total number of pieces that are required for the specific application. Most of the included fasteners are either meticulous reproductions of the originals or new old stock!
Master Engine Fastener Kit Includes:
- Air Cleaner: Stamped Wing Nut (1)
- Air Cleaner Heat Shroud: Hex MS Screw/Conical Spring Washer Assembly, Nut/External Washer Assembly (4)
- Air Cleaner Snorkel: Hex Washer Head Screws (2)
- Carburetor: Studs, 7/16" Nuts (8)
- Crank Pulleys: Hex Place Bolts (4)
- Crankshaft Damper: Hex Bolt, Flat Washer (2)
- Distributor: Hex Screw/Split Washer Assembly (1)
- Distributor Points and Condenser Single: Slot Pan Head Machine Screws (3)
- Distributor Vacuum Unit: Slot Pan Head Screws (2)
- Engine Block Drain Plugs: External Hex Pipe Plugs (2)
- Engine Fan: 2-3/8" Hex Screw/Split Washer Assembly (4)
- Engine Lift Hooks: Jam Nuts (4)
- Exhaust Manifolds: Special Ramp-Lok Hex Screw/Conical Spring Washer Assembly (16)
- Fuel Pump: Hex Screw/Split Washer Assembly (2)
- Ignition Coil Strap and Bracket: Hex Screw/Split Washer Assembly, Hex Washer Head Screw, Hex Nut (3)
- Intake Manifold: Flange Bolts (16)
- Oil Pan: Special Hex Screw/Split Washer Assembly, Hex Screw/Conical Spring Washer Assembly (22)
- Starter: Hex Washer Head Screw/Split Washer Assembly (2)
- Engine ID Tag: Hex Bolt (1)
- Timing Cover: Hex Flange Bolts 2 Short, 4 Long (6)
- Steel Valve Covers: Special Hex Screw/Split Washer Assembly (12)
- Water Neck: Hex Screw/Split Washer Assembly (2)
- Water Pump: Hex/Place Bolts, Hex Screw/Split Washer Assembly, Washer (9)
Buying individual sets of engine hardware for your 1970 Mustang's 351W engine can be expensive and time consuming if you're not sure which hardware you need. This Master Engine Fastener Kit makes it easy by including authentic style hardware that specifically fits your early 1970 Mustang with a 351W 2V engine. With a Master Engine Fastener Kit from AMK Products, you will not only save time and money, but you will have the confidence knowing your 1970 Mustang's 351 Windsor engine is going to be reassembled with the finest factory correct hardware on the market!
AMK Products produces the most factory correct hardware for your classic Mustang. No matter what kind of Mustang you're building, there's no company better for nuts and bolts than AMK Products!