Flex-A-Lite Finned Aluminum Radiator and Electric Fan Kit for all 1965-1966 289 V8 Mustangs.Keeping your engine at optimum operating temperature while reducing the reciprocating mass of a belt-driven steel fan and clutch assembly, will give your classic Mustang better fuel efficiency and more power. This is easy to accomplish with Flex-A-Lite's radiator and fan assembly, which is a direct bolt-on replacement for 1965-1966, 289 V-8 equipped Mustangs.
The kit measures 23" x 19-1/2" x 7" and uses the company's Flex-A-Fit aluminum, dual-core radiator featuring exclusive side tanks with internal and external fins. This design provides 300-percent more surface area to dissipate heat faster and more efficiently than the factory Ford radiator. It also includes Flex-A-Lite's high-flow, S-blade fan and shroud assembly that are made from injection molded, glass-reinforced nylon and flows 3000 CFM of air for quick and efficient cooling.
- 2 Row core with 1" tubes
- 1-1/2" Inlet; 1-3/4" Outlet
- Outlet on passenger's side
- Core Size: 17-3/8" X 16-3/8" X 2-1/4"
- Overall Size: 19-5/8" X 20-5/8" X 3-3/4"
- 3000 CFM electric fan
- Manual fan switch connection
- Adjustable thermostat and A/C relay
- Includes 'T-Channel' tanks
- Uses original style mounting brackets and original mounting points
- Includes FAN23 already mounted to RADA13
*Does not have an integrated automatic transmission cooler. We recommend Flex-A-Lite's external cooler TC4126.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Radiators
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$21.99
CJ's Low Price:$74.99