Ford OEM 15" Front Brake Rotor for all 2013 and 2014 GT500 Mustangs.
When the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500 debuted, Ford shocked the world with the announcement that it would have 662 horsepower! But what good is that much power if you can’t slow it down safely? Ford had to step their game up and develop a new six-piston caliper to help reign in all those ponies. And one of the biggest improvements in braking performance came from increasing the disc brake rotor size from 14” to a staggering 15” up front.
So if you have racked up the miles on your 13-14 GT500 or maybe you burn through rotors from frequenting track days or autocross events, look no further than this OEM replacement 15” front brake rotor from Ford for your 2013-2014 GT500 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Replacement OEM front brake rotor
- Works with 2013-2014 Shelby GT500 six-piston caliper
- Engineered for long life and optimum performance
- Specifically designed to help restore original equipment performance
- Precise tolerances for lateral run-out, surface finish, and thickness variation
- Reduces wheel vibration, pedal force, and brake noise
- Maintains strict Ford Motor Company standards
*OEM Front Brake Rotor Replacement for the 2013-2014 GT500 ONLY.
The Ford Mustang consists of thousands of different parts. Throughout every generation of the car, the Ford Motor Company has made many of their Mustang parts internally, meaning if you're looking to replace a part on your Mustang, there's no better source than the OEM parts from Ford. CJ Pony Parts offers hundreds of parts from Ford for all years of Mustang, so you should have no problem finding exactly what you need.
Order the Ford OEM 15" Front Brake Rotor for your 2013 or 2014 GT500 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$3,795.00
CJ's Low Price:$2,199.99
CJ's Low Price:$999.99