Ford Racing 363 Boss Short Block.The Ford Racing Z363 short block lets you build it your way by adding your choice of heads, cam, intake and oil pan. It's the perfect foundation to build a powerful 8.2" deck engine for your vintage muscle car, street rod, Fox Body or Late Model Mustang.
This is the same short block used in the 500 HP Z363 crate engine. By taking the bore out to 4.125-inch, the displacement of the popular 347 stroker has been increased to 363 cubic inches. The Z363 short block fits many of the vehicles originally built with a 289 or 302 8.2-inch deck height block.
Nothing but the best parts are used inside including: forged crankshaft, forged I-beam connecting rods with floating piston pins and the BOSS 302 block.
363 Boss Short Block Specs and Features:
- Engine Type: 302 Based Small Block Ford
- Displacement (cu in): 363
- Bore x Stroke (in): 4.125" Bore x 3.400" Stroke
- Block: BOSS 4-bolt Main Block 302 M-6010-BOSS302 - 8.2-Inch Deck height .010" Below Piston to Deck Height (Nominal)
- Crankshaft: SCAT Forged Steel: 3.400" Stroke
- Connecting Rods: SCAT Forged Steel I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Pistons: Mahle Forged Aluminum Pistons, with Reliefs for Z304D, Z304P, N351, GT-40 and Other Inline Valve Windsor Cylinder Heads. 6cc Valve Pockets.
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft Compatible
- Balanced: Internal
- Recommended Cylinder Head Fasteners M-6065-BOSS Head Bolts, M-6014-BOSS Studs, or M-6014-Z304 Studs, Depending On Application
- Designed for M-6049-X306//X307/C3/D3/Z304DA Cylinder Heads, NOT Designed for Production 302/351W or M-6049-Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 Cylinder Heads
- Assembled and Ready for Your Heads, Cam and Timing Chain Set
- Requires Head Gaskets M-6051-R351
- Built With All New Parts
*Photo and specs may vary
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$8,709.99
CJ's Low Price:$8,294.99
CJ's Low Price:$589.99
CJ's Low Price:$92.99