Set of Ford Performance "Hot Rod" High Lift Camshafts for all 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 GT Mustangs.
These "Hot Rod" High Lift Camshafts from Ford Performance are the most powerful cams available for your 2005-2010 GT Mustang that are safe with the production 4.6L 3V valvetrain. They increase lift from the stock 11mm to 12mm. They are also compatible with the production springs, followers and lash adjusters up to 6800rpm, and they'll produce a 30 HP gain alone and a 50 HP gain if combined with CNC heads.
Features & Benefits:
- Gives Any 3-Valve 4.6L or 5.4L a "Lopey" Idle Just Like Muscle Cars in the 1960s
- Engineered for Naturally Aspirated and Supercharged Applications
- Great Upgrade for 2005-2010 Mustang GTs with a 4.6L 3-Valve Engine
- Increases Lift from Stock 11mm/0.433" to 12mm/0.472"
- Lobe Separation of 110 Degrees and Intake/Exhaust Duration of 221/240 Degrees at 0.050" Lift
- Compatible with Production Valve Springs, Followers and Lash Adjusters Up to 6800 RPM
- To Achieve a Significant Power Gain, Must be Used with Long Tube Headers
This Set of Ford Performance M-6550-3V "Hot Rod" High Lift Camshafts will give any 3-valve 4.6L or 5.4L that lopey idle, reminiscent of muscle cars in the 1960s. They're engineered for naturally aspirated and supercharged applications, and they're a great upgrade for 2005-2010 GTs with a 4.6L 3-valve engine.
Please Note: This camshaft has been designed and is intended for off-highway application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to emission requirements and motor vehicle safety standards.
*Requires custom calibration to achieve optimized performance.
Order a Set of Ford Performance M-6550-3V "Hot Rod" High Lift Camshafts for your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 or 2010 GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Camshafts, Rocker Arms & Valve Train
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Are these cams good for daily driving?
Will these cams work in a 2008 F-150 5.4L 3V?
What is the labor cost to have these cams installed? I'm In the military, is there any military discounts? Thank you.
how many extra horspower do i get with Hot Rod Cam to Mustang 2005, a hava cai, long tube headers x-pipe, is the engine working good?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$2,074.99
CJ's Low Price:$649.99
CJ's Low Price:$644.99