Ford Racing 420 Horsepower 5.0L 4V Coyote Mustang Crate Engine.
Ford Racing's new, all-aluminum 5.0L 4V Coyote Mustang crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver 420 horsepower at 6500 rpm and 390 ft-lbs. of torque at 4250 rpm (with premium fuel)! This Ford Racing crate engine will fit most newer and older Mustangs, even models going all the way back to 1965.
Crate Engine Specifications:
- High-performance, 5.0-liter four-valve Ti-VCT V8 engine
- 420 horsepower at 6500 rpm
- 390 ft.-lbs. of torque at 4250 rpm
- Displacement 302 cu. in.
- 3.63 bore x 3.65-in. stroke
- 11.0:1 compression ratio
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Forged steel connecting rods
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder block with cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Piston-cooling jets, optimized oil drainback and windage control to improve high-rpm performance
- Deep sump oil pan with 8qt capacity
- Tuned composite intake manifold, providing efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80mm single bore "drive-by-wire" throttle body
- Mustang GT 409-stainless steel tubular exhaust manifolds
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Use Ford Racing's NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit (M-6017-A504V) designed for street rod/project car installation
- Engine mount bosses and bellhousing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Engine weight: 444 lbs
Please Take Note
*A vehicle harness and PCM is not included. Use Ford Racing's new wiring, PCM and installation kit (M6017A504V) designed for street rod or project car installation.
*Does not include an alternator, use Ford Racing's alternator kit (M8600M50BALT).
*Does not come with engine covers, use Ford Racing's 5.0L engine cover kit (M9680M50).
*Use Ford Racing's remote oil filter adapter (M6881M50) for applications requiring oil filter relocation.
We’re a Top 10 Ford Racing Dealer
By buying your Ford Racing parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Racing Dealer and has been for the last 10 years. We believe that offering top quality products such as Ford Racing crate engines validates our commitment to helping our customers get the most pleasure and satisfaction from Mustang ownership.
Order a Ford Racing 420 Horsepower 5.0L 4V Coyote Mustang Crate Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
I have a 66 mustang with 289 engine and auto transmission. Debating boring out to 302 or buying crate 302 or boss 302. Do you have a crate 302 and cost for both to compare. With boss 302 do I need to change transmission as well?
what additional parts are needed to make complete swap into a 2010 GT to keep AC, PS, etc.??? Is there a total package complete with all parts to make complete install? & Ive been told modifications to fuel system need to done as well? please help.
what high po engines do you have 4 a 1989 5.0 mustang conv, lx
I'm planning on installing this engine into my 02' Mustang GT. My question is, will this bolt right on to the transmission and engine bay or will I need to customize my the bay and get a new tranny?
I have been debating about replacing the motor in my '98 Mustang GT. I have been looking at this motor as a replacement but would like to know if I have to also replace the transmission. Currently running the stock automatic.
Have a 2004 V6, also have a 2004 4.6L parts/donor car. Wanting to engine swap the 4.6 setup in to the V6. Will this motor share the same bolt pattern, etc as the 4.6?
Would this work in a 1993 Thunderbird? It currently has the stock 5.0.
Looking at installing this coyote motor in my 67 fast back ? Do you think it will be enough horses for the car? can I put a c6 transmisson with it?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$14,449.99
CJ's Low Price:$8,799.99
CJ's Low Price:$8,499.99
CJ's Low Price:$257.99
CJ's Low Price:$254.99