Ford Racing 420 Horsepower 5.0L 4V Coyote Mustang Crate Engine.
Ford Racing's new, all-aluminum 5.0L 4V Coyote Mustang crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver 420 horsepower at 6500 rpm and 390 ft-lbs. of torque at 4250 rpm (with premium fuel)! This Ford Racing crate engine will fit most newer and older Mustangs, even models going all the way back to 1965.
Crate Engine Specifications:
- High-performance, 5.0-liter four-valve Ti-VCT V8 engine
- 420 horsepower at 6500 rpm
- 390 ft.-lbs. of torque at 4250 rpm
- Displacement 302 cu. in.
- 3.63 bore x 3.65-in. stroke
- 11.0:1 compression ratio
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Forged steel connecting rods
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder block with cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Piston-cooling jets, optimized oil drainback and windage control to improve high-rpm performance
- Deep sump oil pan with 8qt capacity
- Tuned composite intake manifold, providing efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80mm single bore "drive-by-wire" throttle body
- Mustang GT 409-stainless steel tubular exhaust manifolds
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Use Ford Racing's NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit (M-6017-A504V) designed for street rod/project car installation
- Engine mount bosses and bellhousing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Engine weight: 444 lbs
Please Take Note
*A vehicle harness and PCM is not included. Use Ford Racing's new wiring, PCM and installation kit (M6017A504V) designed for street rod or project car installation.
*Does not include an alternator, use Ford Racing's alternator kit (M8600M50BALT).
*Does not come with engine covers, use Ford Racing's 5.0L engine cover kit (M9680M50).
*Use Ford Racing's remote oil filter adapter (M6881M50) for applications requiring oil filter relocation.
We’re a Top 10 Ford Racing Dealer
By buying your Ford Racing parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Racing Dealer and has been for the last 10 years. We believe that offering top quality products such as Ford Racing crate engines validates our commitment to helping our customers get the most pleasure and satisfaction from Mustang ownership.
Order a Ford Racing 420 Horsepower 5.0L 4V Coyote Mustang Crate Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Engine
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Is this engine compatible with a 2007 mustang gt, if so what would i need? and is this able to handle a turbo charger?
What all would it take to put this into a 05 gt? Would all the account bolt up? Headers, motor mounts, trans? And would a stock clutch for a 4.6 work? Thanks.
I have 2013 v6 305 hp. Want to put maybe the 302. What am I going to need to make this work.
Hi, do you ship engines to New Zealand by sea freight?
what would the maximun rpm this engine can do with out hurting it self
Hi I have a 66 mustang with a 68-69 pick up engine in it what engine do you say I should put in it really need some help this is going to be my project car
I want to get an engine block for my 2009 v6 if I got this what else would I need to make this engine work in my car
Hi, Do you sell and deliver also engines to the Netherlands? Or do you have a reseller in Europe?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$14,449.99
CJ's Low Price:$8,799.99
CJ's Low Price:$8,499.99
CJ's Low Price:$257.99
CJ's Low Price:$254.99