Ford Racing 11.0:1 5.0L 4V DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine for base off of the 2011-2012 Mustang GT engine.Ford Racing has taken the "Coyote" 5.0L Mustang engine and created another in its series of "Aluminator" crate engine built to deliver higher performance. The 5.0 Aluminator NA is built with extreme duty connecting rods and pistons designed specifically for high performance, naturally-aspirated applications.The 5.0 Aluminator NA is a direct bolt in for 2011-2012 Mustang GT but can be used in street rod or resto-mod builds using Ford Racing's 5.0L engine controls pack.
Crate Engine Features:
- 11.0:1 compression ratio
- Mahle Hard Anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
- Manley H-beam connecting rods with ARP 2000 bolts; fitted with Boss 5.0L hi-po bearings
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder block, part no: M-6010-A50L4V, features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Piston-cooling jets, optimized oil drainback and windage control improve high-rpm performance
- Large sump oil pan with 8qt capacity
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore "drive by wire" throttle body
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Includes Ford Racing oil filter, part no: M-6731-FL820
- Use our NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-A504V designed for street rod/project car installation
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50ALT
- Remote Mount Filter Adapter M-6881-M50 available for applications requiring oil filter relocation
- Engine mount bosses and bellhousing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Shown with optional 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit, Part No: M-9680-M50
*Intended for naturally aspirated applications.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
I have a 2007 Mustang GT Premium Convertible. Will this drop in and connect to the stock transmission?
I have a 1997 gt that need a to be rebuilt. I planing to do it myself, but don't know we're or how to start can someone send me some ideas
What is the h.p. Rating on the Aluminator motor?
it is a thirty two valve I have a 1997 ford mustang cobra im wondering if this engine is the best choice for me
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$566.99
CJ's Low Price:$254.99