Ford Racing 9.5:1 5.0L 4V DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine based off of the 2011-2012 Mustang GT engine.Ford Racing's 5.0L Mustang "Aluminator" crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver big power. Unlike the factory 5.0L engine, the "Aluminator" is built with low compression forged pistons and H-beam connecting rods to meet the demands of forced induction.
Crate Engine Features:
- 9.5:1 low compression ratio (nominal)
- Mahle Hard Anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
- Manley H-beam connecting rods with ARP bolts
- Boss 302 valve springs, part no: M-6513-M50BR, provides higher seat open pressure for supercharged applications
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder block, part no: M-6010-A50L4V, features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Piston-cooling jets, optimized oil drainback and windage control improve high-rpm performance
- Large sump oil pan with 8qt capacity
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore "drive by wire" throttle body
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Includes machined front cover for Ford Racing Supercharger FEAD system
- Features colder, heat range 0 spark plugs for supercharging, part no: M-12405-M50
- Includes Ford Racing oil filter, part no: M-6731-FL820
- Use Ford Racing's NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-A504V designed for street rod/project car installation.
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50ALT
- Remote Mount Filter Adapter M-6881-M50 available for applications requiring oil filter relocation
- Engine mount bosses and bellhousing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- NOTE: Due to 9.5:1 compression ratio, custom tuning is required for optimum performance
- Shown with optional 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit, Part No: M-9680-M50
*Designed for, but does not include, a supercharger.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
what would i need to buy to install this to my mustang gt 2007, and is this turbo compatible?
how much horsepower dose it produce like it sits
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$254.99
CJ's Low Price:$566.99
CJ's Low Price:$2,994.99