Ford Racing 5.0L Aluminator XS Crate Engine for 2011-2014 GT Mustangs.
If your stock 5.0L just isn't offering the power you need, step up to this aftermarket crate engine that is sure to satisfy your horsepower needs. Packed with Ford Racing parts and other high quality components, this 5.0L engine pumps out over 500 ponies. The crate engine is ready to drop in requiring only a handful of additional parts to get your Mustang down the strip.
- 500+ Horsepower
- 5.0L - 302 cubic inches
- 11.0:1 compression ratio
- Mahle hard anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
- Manley H-beam connecting rods with ARP2000 bolts
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Ford Racing Intake camshaft - 13mm lift / 263 degrees duration (M6550M50BINT)
- Ford Racing Exhaust camshaft - 13mm lift / 290 degrees duration (M6550M50BEXH)
- Ford Racing 12 quart rear sump oil pan features optimized oil drainback and windage tray to control oil and improve high-rpm performance (M6675M50BR)
- Ford Racing high performance billet steel oil pump
- Ford Racing Cobra Jet tuned intake (pre-production intake manifold shown) (M9424M50CJ)
- Ford Racing throttle body (M9926CJ65)
- Ford Racing 47 lb fuel injectors
- 4V Boss fully CNC ported aluminum heads
- Roller-finger camshaft followers
- Ford Racing Boss valve springs (M6513M50BR)
- Ford Racing high RPM pulse ring (M12A227CJ13)
- Ford Racing blue coil covers (M6P067M50B)
- Ford Racing heat range zero (0) spark plugs (M12405M50)
- Ford Racing oil filter (M6731FL820)
- Includes Boss 302 crankshaft damper (ATI damper as shown available separately)
*Custom PCM calibration required.
*Alternator kit available separately, shown in photo for reference only (M8600M50BALT).
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Will this fit a 2011 lincoln town car ?
Is this the engine that is in the GT500 Mustang?
Would this engine fit in a 2009 F150 2 wheel drive ford Lariat pickup?
I have a 2007 gt would this engine bolt up to the existing auto tyranny now in there! Plan on a racing auto later on but right now is cost prohibitive. Also would the long tube headers bolt on, (outside exaust). Thanks
Is there a warranty?
I plan to purchase this engine and install it in my 2005 Mustang GT. With headers, CAI and my Borla exhaust, how much total (question 1) RWHP can I expect? ....and, with the addition of a (question 2) Rousch supercharger? Thank you.
What's the suggested transmission to pair this with?
Can this engine still fit in a 2006 mustang body? Even though it saids 2011 -2014? Thanks For the help
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$3,050.00
CJ's Low Price:$3,050.00
CJ's Low Price:$262.99