Ford Racing 252 Horsepower 2.0L EcoBoost Crate Engine Kit.
Ford Racing has released their 2.0L EcoBoost crate engine for those that are building a vehicle from scratch or need a replacement engine for their Focus ST. This amazing four cylinder engine boasts a mind blowing 252 HP and 270 TQ. Direct-injection and turbocharging helps the relatively small engine pump out the power. Power output is equal to many comparable V6 engines but much lighter. Ford's Ti-VCT (Variable Cam Timing) technology optimizes fuel economy, performance and emissions. This EcoBoost engine designed for maximum operating efficiency.
Engine Specs and Features:
- 252 Horsepower @ 5,500 RPM
- 270 foot pounds of torque @ 3,000 RPM
- 9.3:1 compression ratio - Premium fuel recommended
- All aluminum construction makes this engine about 55 pounds lighter than a comparable naturally aspirated V6 engine
- Ti-VCT strategy employs twin independent variable camshaft timing for optimized fuel economy, performance and emissions
- Borg-Warner Turbocharger features a low-inertia rotor that spins at speeds up to 195,000 RPM and produces up to 16 psi of boost
- Optimized turbocharger design ensures that maximum torque is achieved at very low engine revs with peak torque available from 2,800 to 4,200 RPM
- Direct-Injection high-pressure fuel system utilizes seven jets on each injector that spray fuel directly into the combustion chamber
- Engine design has been optimized for maximum operating efficiency, with a focus on minimizing friction and other parasitic losses (Piston rings have low-friction coatings and tappets have highly polished surfaces)
Engine Kit Includes:
- Crate engine
- Front accessory drive and belt
- Intercooler and air intake ducting
- Air cleaner assembly
- Manual transmission flexplate/flywheel
As Ford has shown, engines now produce more power in a smaller package. CJ Pony Parts will continue to bring you high performance engines from four cylinders, to big block V8s and everything in between.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
I'm thinking of pulling out the 144 ci 6-cyl out of my 1962 Falcon wagon. I'd really love to drop this little beauty in there and have one heck of a sleeper. My question is would the RWD nature of the Falcon make this impossible?
Will this fit in a 2014 Fiesta ST?
Will this fit a 2004 Ford Focus SVT? What do you recommend upgrading besides the engine?
So is this the same motor that comes with the stock st?
I would love to put this in a b2200. What do you think the difficulty level would be
how much weight this engine?
Would this fit in a 2003 mazda protege I'm sure would need some modifications done I'm looking for a better more reliable engine then the 2.0l mazda engine and would like more power as I'm only pushing 130 with a 5 speed I would also need the 6 speed
I have a 2014 ford focus se sedan will it be able to use the same transmission or will I have to swap it out if so if I was to but the motor is it possible to get it with theECU and wiring harness and manual transmission and ect
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$2,219.99
CJ's Low Price:$500.00