Ford Racing 252 Horsepower 2.0L EcoBoost Crate Engine Kit.
Ford Racing has released their 2.0L EcoBoost crate engine for those that are building a vehicle from scratch or need a replacement engine for their Focus ST. This amazing four cylinder engine boasts a mind blowing 252 HP and 270 TQ. Direct-injection and turbocharging helps the relatively small engine pump out the power. Power output is equal to many comparable V6 engines but much lighter. Ford's Ti-VCT (Variable Cam Timing) technology optimizes fuel economy, performance and emissions. This EcoBoost engine designed for maximum operating efficiency.
Engine Specs and Features:
- 252 Horsepower @ 5,500 RPM
- 270 foot pounds of torque @ 3,000 RPM
- 9.3:1 compression ratio - Premium fuel recommended
- All aluminum construction makes this engine about 55 pounds lighter than a comparable naturally aspirated V6 engine
- Ti-VCT strategy employs twin independent variable camshaft timing for optimized fuel economy, performance and emissions
- Borg-Warner Turbocharger features a low-inertia rotor that spins at speeds up to 195,000 RPM and produces up to 16 psi of boost
- Optimized turbocharger design ensures that maximum torque is achieved at very low engine revs with peak torque available from 2,800 to 4,200 RPM
- Direct-Injection high-pressure fuel system utilizes seven jets on each injector that spray fuel directly into the combustion chamber
- Engine design has been optimized for maximum operating efficiency, with a focus on minimizing friction and other parasitic losses (Piston rings have low-friction coatings and tappets have highly polished surfaces)
Engine Kit Includes:
- Crate engine
- Front accessory drive and belt
- Intercooler and air intake ducting
- Air cleaner assembly
- Manual transmission flexplate/flywheel
As Ford has shown, engines now produce more power in a smaller package. CJ Pony Parts will continue to bring you high performance engines from four cylinders, to big block V8s and everything in between.
Similar Focus PartsMore Engine
Product ReviewsWrite a review
What manual transmission options do I have that will bolt up to without the need for an adapter plate?
Have you guys modified the engine in some way that the compression ratio is different then that listed on the ford performance website?
Would this fit my 1978 Ford Capri?
Would this engine fit a 2014 Focus Se sedan? Are the mounts same? And how about the trans? Also, is Turbocharger the only difference between these two engines? (Se and ST)
Will this engine fit in an 1995 Ford Probe?
Would this fit in a 13 fiesta hatch
Looking at installing in 1978 Lotus, is a CAD dog available for the 2.0 engine?
I own a hot rod shops. We specialize in f100 trucks. Is there an automatic trans that will bolt to the ecoboost and can be controlled?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$2,219.99
CJ's Low Price:$500.00