Ford Performance 365 Horsepower 3.5L EcoBoost Crate Engine Kit.
Ford Performance has released their 3.5L EcoBoost crate engine for those that are building a vehicle from scratch or need a replacement engine for their F-150. This amazing six cylinder engine boasts a mind blowing 365 HP and 420 TQ. Direct-injection and turbocharging both help the relatively small engine to pump out the power. Ford's Ti-VCT (Variable Cam Timing) technology optimizes fuel economy, performance and emissions. This EcoBoost engine is designed for maximum operating efficiency.
Engine Specs and Features:
- 365 Horsepower @ 5,000 RPM
- 420 lb. ft. of torque @ 2,500 RPM
- 10.0:1 compression ratio
- High pressure direct fuel injection
- Regular unleaded fuel recommended
- All aluminum construction
- Dual overhead camshafts with variable camshaft timing
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum block with six-bolt press-fit main bearing caps with piston-cooling jets
- Fully counterweighted forged steel crankshaft
- High-strength forged powder metal connecting rods with floating pins
- Lightweight aluminum high-strength pistons with low-friction skirt coating
- Tuned composite upper and lower intake manifold
- Dual water cooled Honeywell/Garrett GT15 turbochargers
- 6 quart die-cast aluminum deep sump oil pan
- Engine weight is 417 lbs. (without accessory drive)
Engine Kit Includes:
- Crate engine
- Front accessory drive and belt
- Air cleaner assembly and ducting
As Ford has shown, engines now produce more power in a smaller package. CJ Pony Parts will continue to bring you high performance engines from six cylinders, to big block V8s and everything in between.
*Currently, the engine requires standalone aftermarket engine controller and custom engine calibration to function.
If you're looking for parts for your 1964-2016 Mustang, you should start by looking at the more than 750 Mustang parts that CJ Pony Parts offers from Ford Performance (formerly Ford Racing). By buying your Ford Performance parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years.
Order this Ford Performance 365 Horsepower 3.5L EcoBoost Crate Engine Kit from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
What would have to be done to install a 3.5L ecoboost crate engine into a 1967 Ford Bronco?
Looking to swap this with a 2.0l ecoboost If it can physically fit into the bay I'm sure there will have to be some custom work done but, do you know if it will fit in the first place?
I want to swap my 2.0L '14 fusion engine. Will it fit at all in the bay?
I have a 67 Mustang that I bought for my 16 yr old son. I want to put a modern engine in it. What would you recommend. I want to have it with an automatic trans.
I have a 1996 bronco 4X4. Would I be able to upgrade to this engine? I would really like to upgrade since I have 270k on my current engine.
what are the dimensions of the engine ? height width depth ?
What would I need to put this motor in a 1990 ford ranger 5 speed manual.
What would it take to swap 3.5 eco boost engine into an 06 Expedition
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$1,087.45
CJ's Low Price:$6,999.99
CJ's Low Price:$184.49