Ford Racing 365 Horsepower 3.5L EcoBoost Crate Engine Kit.Ford Racing has released their 3.5L EcoBoost crate engine for those that are building a vehicle from scratch or need a replacement engine for their F-150. This amazing six cylinder engine boasts a mind blowing 365 HP and 420 TQ. Direct-injection and turbocharging both help the relatively small engine to pump out the power. Ford's Ti-VCT (Variable Cam Timing) technology optimizes fuel economy, performance and emissions. This EcoBoost engine is designed for maximum operating efficiency.
Engine Specs and Features:
- 365 Horsepower @ 5,000 RPM
- 420 lb. ft. of torque @ 2,500 RPM
- 10.0:1 compression ratio
- High pressure direct fuel injection
- Regular unleaded fuel recommended
- All aluminum construction
- Dual overhead camshafts with variable camshaft timing
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum block with six-bolt press-fit main bearing caps with piston-cooling jets
- Fully counterweighted forged steel crankshaft
- High-strength forged powder metal connecting rods with floating pins
- Lightweight aluminum high-strength pistons with low-friction skirt coating
- Tuned composite upper and lower intake manifold
- Dual water cooled Honeywell/Garrett GT15 turbochargers
- 6 quart die-cast aluminum deep sump oil pan
- Engine weight is 417 lbs. (without accessory drive)
Engine Kit Includes:
- Crate engine
- Front accessory drive and belt
- Air cleaner assembly and ducting
As Ford has shown, engines now produce more power in a smaller package. CJ Pony Parts will continue to bring you high performance engines from six cylinders, to big block V8s and everything in between.
*Currently, the engine requires standalone aftermarket engine controller and custom engine calibration to function.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
How hard would it be to put it in a 2007 f 150 FX4?
Is there a transmission that will bolt up to this engine that will allow for a custom rear engine designed car?
I am currently looking into the engine for a kit car I am planning on building. Is there a need for a intercooler with the turbo set up on this engine?
Will the V-6 turbo fit into an 07 Expedition with 5.4 V8? Love our Expedition. Engine upkeep is catastrophic. I Do wish to to keep the Expedition many more years.
01 explorer sport trac, has the 4.0L, would this engine fit? Would the electrical work?
Im looking into buying a ford ranchero and want something that has more kick and better mileage than the stock motor. Not sure on what year yet im looking at an old 76 that won't run for about 2k. Would this be a good choice? If not any what would be?
I have a 1955 ford y block 292. What engine and tranny would replace this with the most hp I can get.
Hi, I am looking at a custom installation into a mid engined kit car (currently using audi 2.7tt engine). Do you have the physical dimensions of the ecoboost engine? Mostly interested in the length.. Is there a diagram that you could post or email?
You Might Also Like
Turbosmart Blow Off Valve Kompact Shortie Dual Port Focus ST 2013-2016/EcoBoost 3.5L F-150 2011-2012
Regular Price: $170.99
Special Price: $149.99
CJ's Low Price:$949.99
CJ's Low Price:$184.49