Ford Performance 365 Horsepower 3.5L EcoBoost Crate Engine Kit.
Ford Performance has released their 3.5L EcoBoost crate engine for those that are building a vehicle from scratch or need a replacement engine for their F-150. This amazing six cylinder engine boasts a mind blowing 365 HP and 420 TQ. Direct-injection and turbocharging both help the relatively small engine to pump out the power. Ford's Ti-VCT (Variable Cam Timing) technology optimizes fuel economy, performance and emissions. This EcoBoost engine is designed for maximum operating efficiency.
Engine Specs and Features:
- 365 Horsepower @ 5,000 RPM
- 420 lb. ft. of torque @ 2,500 RPM
- 10.0:1 compression ratio
- High pressure direct fuel injection
- Regular unleaded fuel recommended
- All aluminum construction
- Dual overhead camshafts with variable camshaft timing
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum block with six-bolt press-fit main bearing caps with piston-cooling jets
- Fully counterweighted forged steel crankshaft
- High-strength forged powder metal connecting rods with floating pins
- Lightweight aluminum high-strength pistons with low-friction skirt coating
- Tuned composite upper and lower intake manifold
- Dual water cooled Honeywell/Garrett GT15 turbochargers
- 6 quart die-cast aluminum deep sump oil pan
- Engine weight is 417 lbs. (without accessory drive)
Engine Kit Includes:
- Crate engine
- Front accessory drive and belt
- Air cleaner assembly and ducting
As Ford has shown, engines now produce more power in a smaller package. CJ Pony Parts will continue to bring you high performance engines from six cylinders, to big block V8s and everything in between.
If you're looking for parts for your 1964-2016 Mustang, you should start by looking at the more than 750 Mustang parts that CJ Pony Parts offers from Ford Performance (formerly Ford Racing). By buying your Ford Performance parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years.
Order this Ford Performance 365 Horsepower 3.5L EcoBoost Crate Engine Kit from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
do you have dimensional drawing for the 3.5 ecoboost so i can see if it will fit into my engine bay
I would like to know if this would fit in my 2012 F-150 it has at 3 .7 I believe Flex Fuel motor in it
What would have to be done to install a 3.5L ecoboost crate engine into a 1967 Ford Bronco?
Would it fit in a 1998 Ranger ??
What engine management system to use or part number , harness ,ECU ect...
Will 2015 Mustang V6 high performance parts fit into my 2015 Ford Expedition?
Will the 3.5l fit in a 2002 mustang
Will this engine swap with my 4.2 in a 2005 f150 is it possible to make it work
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$6,999.99
CJ's Low Price:$184.49