Ford Racing 365 Horsepower 3.5L EcoBoost Crate Engine Kit.Ford Racing has released their 3.5L EcoBoost crate engine for those that are building a vehicle from scratch or need a replacement engine for their F-150. This amazing six cylinder engine boasts a mind blowing 365 HP and 420 TQ. Direct-injection and turbocharging both help the relatively small engine to pump out the power. Ford's Ti-VCT (Variable Cam Timing) technology optimizes fuel economy, performance and emissions. This EcoBoost engine is designed for maximum operating efficiency.
Engine Specs and Features:
- 365 Horsepower @ 5,000 RPM
- 420 lb. ft. of torque @ 2,500 RPM
- 10.0:1 compression ratio
- High pressure direct fuel injection
- Regular unleaded fuel recommended
- All aluminum construction
- Dual overhead camshafts with variable camshaft timing
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum block with six-bolt press-fit main bearing caps with piston-cooling jets
- Fully counterweighted forged steel crankshaft
- High-strength forged powder metal connecting rods with floating pins
- Lightweight aluminum high-strength pistons with low-friction skirt coating
- Tuned composite upper and lower intake manifold
- Dual water cooled Honeywell/Garrett GT15 turbochargers
- 6 quart die-cast aluminum deep sump oil pan
- Engine weight is 417 lbs. (without accessory drive)
Engine Kit Includes:
- Crate engine
- Front accessory drive and belt
- Air cleaner assembly and ducting
As Ford has shown, engines now produce more power in a smaller package. CJ Pony Parts will continue to bring you high performance engines from six cylinders, to big block V8s and everything in between.
*Currently, the engine requires standalone aftermarket engine controller and custom engine calibration to function.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Could I put this motor in a 2000 4wheel drive Ranger?
Maybe. Depends if it fits and the rest of the truck can handle the additional power. With all of the parts that might need upgraded, it might be cheaper to buy an EcoBoost F-150.
Date published: 2015-02-23
if i want to install it on a 2013 mustang will it work and what do i need to make it work
It may work. The installation of this crate engine is untested by us, so we're unaware of what modifications you would need to make to get the engine to fit. Likely you would encounter some custom work along the way, but we can't tell you what that would be.
Date published: 2015-01-26
I would love to install the 3.5l ecoboost in my 53' willies wagon and was wondering if this is possible. If so what transmission mates up to it.
That's a challenging install and I'm not sure if it would work or not. My first concern would be whether it would fit. Measure your engine bay, then see what the size of the engine is to see if it would even fit in the available space. The next step would be trying to configure a way to mount it. From there, there's going to be much more custom fabrication that you would need to do to make all of your other components work and fit. It's not an impossible job, but a good challenge. Hopefully that's a start.
Date published: 2015-01-16
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$949.99
CJ's Low Price:$184.49