Ford Racing Boss 302 Big Bore Cylinder Block with an 8.2" Deck for Ford Mustangs.The legend is reborn with this all new 302 block. Stronger than the original, this makes a great foundation for 8.2" deck projects.
Cylinder Block Features:
- 4.125" bore capacity, finished at 4.115" rough bore
- 8.2" deck height, finished at 8.200" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 3.400"
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on first and fifth main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Fits factory Mustang oil pan with custom oil pickup tube
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Siamese bore with drilled coolant crossover holes
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length head bolts (M6065BOSS) or head studs (M6014BOSS)
- Recommended with M6049X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Designed for M6049X306//X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M6261J351/R351
- Unique cam plug M6026S351 included
- M6051S331 or M6051CP331 head gasket recommended
- Weighs approximately 175 lbs.
*Not designed for production 302/351W or M-6049-Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$8,709.99
CJ's Low Price:$8,294.99
CJ's Low Price:$589.99