Ford Performance Boss 351 Cylinder Block with a 9.2" Deck.
If you are looking to begin a new engine build for your Mustang, a great place to start is with this Boss 351 Cylinder Block with a 9.2" Deck from Ford Performance. Proven on the road and track around the world, this engine block will be a solid foundation for your 9.2" deck project and see you take your Mustang to new levels. Cast from diesel grade iron, Ford Performance's M-6010-BOSS35192 cylinder block is superior to any OE engine block that Ford has produced.
Cylinder Block Features:
- 4.125" bore capacity, finished at 3.990" to 3.995" rough bore
- 9.2" deck height, finished at 9.200" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 4.00", clearance dependent on crankshaft/connecting rod mfgr.
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on 1 and 5 main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- 2.749" main journal diameter (stock 351C size)
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Siamese bore with drilled coolant crossover
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length 1/2" head bolts (M6065BOSS) or head studs (M6014BOSS)
- Recommended with M6049X306/307/Z304DA heads
- M6051S331 or M6051CP331 head gasket recommended
- Weighs approximately 195 lbs.
*Not designed for production 302/351W or M6049Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads.
When you purchase items from Ford Performance (formerly Ford Racing) at CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years. When you buy your Ford Performance parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you have a winning combination!
Purchase Ford Performance's M-6010-BOSS35192 Boss 351 Cylinder Block with a 9.2" Deck from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Will this work in my 1971 Mach 1?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$648.99
CJ's Low Price:$76.99
CJ's Low Price:$124.99
CJ's Low Price:$4,999.99