Product DescriptionFord Racing Boss 351 Cylinder Block with a 9.5" Deck for Ford Mustangs.
The legend is reborn with this all new 351 block. Stronger than the original, this makes a great foundation for 9.5" deck projects.
This is the same block as M6010BOSS35192 except it has a 9.5" deck.
Cylinder Block Features:
- 4.125" bore capacity (sonic check recommended), finished at 3.990" to 3.995" rough bore
- 9.5" deck height, finished at 9.500" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 4.250", clearance depends on crankshaft/connecting rod mfgr.
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on 1 and 5 main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- 2.749" main journal diameter (stock 351C size)
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Siamese bore with drilled coolant crossover
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length 1/2" head bolts (M6065BOSS) or head studs (M6014BOSS)
- Designed for M6049X306/X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads
- Recommended with M6049X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M6261J351/R351
- Unique cam plug M6026S351 included
- M6051S331 or M6051CP331 head gasket recommended
- Weighs approximately 205 lbs.
- Great price and value
*Not designed for production 302/351W or M6049Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $659.00
CJ's Low Price: $589.99
Retail Price: $95.95
CJ's Low Price: $92.99