Product DescriptionFord Racing Boss 351 Big Bore Cylinder Block with a 9.2" Deck for Ford Mustangs.
Ford Racing introduces the all new BOSS 351 9.2" deck block for big bore engine builds.
This is the same block as M6010BOSS35192 except it allows for a bigger bore by deleting the coolant crossover holes between cylinders.
Cylinder Block Features:
- 4.185" bore capacity (sonic check recommended), finished at 4.12" rough bore
- 9.2" deck height, finished at 9.200" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 4.00", clearance dependent on crankshaft/connecting rod manufacturer
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on 1 and 5 main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- 2.749" main journal diameter (stock 351C size)
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length 1/2" head bolts M6065BOSS or head studs M6014BOSS
- Designed for M6049X306/X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads
- Recommended with M6049X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351
- Unique cam plug (M6026S351) included
- Weighs approximately 195 lbs.
- Great price and value
- The foundation for big bore 9.2" deck engine projects
*Not designed for production 302/351W or M6049Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $699.00
CJ's Low Price: $639.99
Retail Price: $95.95
CJ's Low Price: $92.99