Ford Performance Big Bore Boss 351 Cylinder Block with a 9.2" Deck.
Start off your big bore engine build with a solid foundation by purchasing this Ford Performance Big Bore Boss 351 Cylinder Block with a 9.2" Deck. Now available at CJ Pony Parts, this engine block has its coolant crossover holes between the cylinders deleted, allowing for a bigger bore assembly. Ford Performance's M-6010-B35192BB cylinder block has been crafted and designed to be superior than any other OE Ford engine block you'll find.
Cylinder Block Features:
- 4.185" bore capacity (sonic check recommended), finished at 4.12" rough bore
- 9.2" deck height, finished at 9.200" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 4.00", clearance dependent on crankshaft/connecting rod manufacturer
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on 1 and 5 main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- 2.749" main journal diameter (stock 351C size)
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length 1/2" head bolts M6065BOSS or head studs M6014BOSS
- Designed for M6049X306/X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads
- Recommended with M6049X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351
- Unique cam plug (M6026S351) included
- Weighs approximately 195 lbs.
*Not designed for production 302/351W or M6049Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads.
When you purchase items from Ford Performance (formerly Ford Racing) at CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years. When you buy your Ford Performance parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you have a winning combination!
So order Ford Performance's M-6010-B35192BB Big Bore Boss 351 Cylinder Block with a 9.2" Deck from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Can i put this into an 05-09 Mustang & keep my kooks LT headers and hot rod cams?
2001 cobra 4.6 heads will it work
I have all upper parts for a ford 302 , would like to know if the heads and intake for a 1993 cobra fuel injection would fit .
Will my 351C heads, intake, and oil pan fit this block?
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$700.00
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$80.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$124.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$2,295.00