Ford Racing Boss 351 Big Bore Cylinder Block with a 9.5" Deck for Ford Mustangs.Ford Racing introduces the all new BOSS 351 9.5" deck block for big bore engine builds.
This is the same block as M6010BOSS35195 except it allows for a bigger bore by deleting the coolant crossover holes between cylinders.
Cylinder Block Features:
- Finished at 4.120" rough bore. Designed for minimum bore wall thickness .180" @ 4.125"
- 9.5" deck height, finished at 9.500" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 4.250", clearance depends on crankshaft/connecting rod mfgr.
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on 1 and 5 main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- 2.749" main journal diameter (stock 351C size)
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length 1/2" head bolts M6065BOSS or head studs M6014BOSS
- Designed for M6049X306/X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads
- Recommended with M6049X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M6261J351/R351
- Unique cam plug M6026S351 included
- Weighs approximately 195 lbs.
- Great price and value
- The foundation for big bore 9.5" deck projects
*Not designed for production 302/351W or M6049Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$649.99
CJ's Low Price:$92.99