Product DescriptionFord Racing Engine Control Pack for 2007-2012 5.4L 4V Supercharged Engines.
Take the complexity and mystery out of wiring a late model 5.4L 4V supercharged engine. Designed to run 2007-2012 Mustang SVT and M6007M54 5.4L supercharged crate engine. The unique body harness replaces the stock body harness and is designed for street rod installations.
This engine control pack features an OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis. Compatible with 2007-2009 Mustang SVT engine harness, 2010-2012 Mustang SVT engines require engine harness M12B637A54SC.
Control Pack Includes:
- PCM with Ford Racing calibration
- Ford Racing cold air kit M-9603-SVT07 (minus the Pro-Cal tool)
- Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal; eliminates throttle cable routing problems
- Unique downsized power distribution module
- Inlet tube
- MAF sensor with bolts
- EGO sensors
- Thermostat housing with hoses and an integrated intercooler pump relay
*Installation of this PCM in a 2007-2012 Mustang SVT will result in a no-start condition.
*PCM included with the Control Pack already contains the Ford Racing calibration.
*PCM with Ford Racing calibration requires return type fuel system, will not work with return-less fuel systems.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Computers & Programmers
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $689.00
CJ's Low Price: $660.99
Retail Price: $635.00
CJ's Low Price: $589.99
Retail Price: $379.00
CJ's Low Price: $334.99