Ford Performance Billet Steel 157 Tooth 50oz. Balance Flywheel for 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995 Mustangs with a 302 Engine.
This SFI-approved flywheel is a high-quality direct replacement for the factory flywheel found in 1981-1995 Mustangs with a 302 engine. This versatile flywheel can be used for a variety of applications like racing, high performance use or as a stock replacement!
Features & Benefits:
- SFI Approved
- Direct Replacement for the Factory Flywheel in 1981-1995 Mustangs with a 302 Engine
- Made in the USA
- 157-Tooth, 50-Ounce Balance Design-Worked with a Factory 10.5" Clutch
- Perfect for Racing Applications, High Performance Use or as a Stock Replacement
- Diaphragm Clutch Uses Metric Bolts and Dowel Pins
- Requires Metric Pressure Plates and Alignment Dowel Pins (D1FZ6397B)
- Has 7.2" Long Bolt-On Counterweight
This Ford Performance M-6375-C302B Billet Steel 157 Tooth 50oz. Balance Flywheel is proudly made in the USA and features a 157-tooth, 50-ounce balance design-worked with a factory 10.5" clutch. The diaphragm clutch uses metric bolts and dowel pins and requires metric pressure plates and alignment dowel pins (part number D1FZ6397B). It also has a 7.2" long bolt-on counterweight!
CJ Pony Parts has many Mustang transmission parts, so you can easily get the parts you need to make your Mustang's transmission function like new again.
Order a Ford Performance M-6375-C302B Billet Steel 157 Tooth 50oz. Balance Flywheel for your 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 or 1995 Mustang with a 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$149.99
CJ's Low Price:$94.99
Regular Price: $41.99
Special Price: $29.39