Ford Performance High-Efficiency Heat Exchanger for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Shelby GT500 Mustangs.
Do you need a new heat exchanger for your 2007-2011 GT500? If so, you're in the right spot! This high-efficiency heat exchanger from Ford Performance is a direct bolt-on upgrade for 2007-2011 GT500s and it's the same OE high-efficiency unit that was originally used on 2011 GT500s.
Features & Benefits:
- Direct Bolt-On Upgrade for 2007-2011 Shelby GT500s
- OE High-Efficiency Unit Originally Used on 2011 GT500s
- Increases Cooling Over Production 2007-2010 GT500 Heat Exchangers
- Dual Pass Design That Helps Dissipate Heat Faster
- Reduces Incoming Air Charge Temperatures to Get Rid of Detonation and Increase Horsepower
- Made Out of Lightweight Aluminum
- Does Not Require Any Modifications to Install
- Includes Brackets and Mounts
This Ford Performance M-8229-MSVT High-Efficiency Heat Exchanger will increase cooling over your production 2007-2010 heat exchanger. Its dual pass design helps dissipate heat faster while reducing incoming air charge temperatures to get rid of detonation and increase horsepower. It's made out of lightweight aluminum and comes with all of the brackets and mounts you'll need to install it. Speaking of installation, you won't have to make any modifications to your Shelby to put this heat exchanger in!
By buying your Ford Performance (formerly Ford Racing) parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years.
Order a Ford Performance M-8229-MSVT High-Efficiency Heat Exchanger for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011 Shelby GT500 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$299.00
CJ's Low Price:$64.99
CJ's Low Price:$204.99