Ford Racing Multi-Port EFI Wiring Harness for Mustangs with a 5.0L H.O. Engine Swap.
Need a new wiring harness for your Mustang with a 5.0L H.O.? Or perhaps you have a Hot Rod or other non-Mustang vehicle with a 5.0L H.O. engine and you need a wiring harness for it. Well, we have the ticket for you!
This is a complete harness from the PCM to the injectors. One of the most common requests regarding the Electronic Fuel Injection Wiring Harness has been for a cleaner appearing harness and a simpler method to make connections. Ford Racing has heard your voice! Ford Racing has tried to be as thorough as possible in developing a product which will provide you with the cleanest and simplest wiring harness on the market.
Features and Benefits:
- Revised for simplified installation; Now only a single connector is needed for all required connections
- Kit consists of a single harness with vital connections for injectors and O2 sensors
- Fully loomed, from PCM to all sensors and injectors, to save time on installation
- Usually takes less than an hour to install
- Direct fit on 1986-1993 302 H.O. engines
- Can be easily adapted to many other Ford V8 pushrod engines
- Compatible with engines using both H.O. and non-H.O. firing orders
- Provisions are included for electric fan control output
- Included is a compact fuse and relay box, "Check Engine" light, and all necessary grommets
Please Note: A PCM from a 1989-1993 5.0L H.O. Mustang is required, but NOT included.
If you're looking for parts for your 1964-2015 Mustang, you should start by looking at the more than 750 Mustang parts that CJ Pony Parts offers from Ford Racing. By buying your Ford Racing parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Racing Dealer and has been for the last 10 years. When you buy your Ford Racing Mustang parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you have a winning combination--this means dependable, quality care for your pony car.
Order a Ford Racing Multi-Port EFI Wiring Harness for your Mustang with a 5.0L H.O. Engine Swap from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Electrical & Wiring
Product ReviewsWrite a review
My harness (ford racing) has a fuse box, and when the ignition is switched on the green lights cycle in the fuse box, now the one listed a/c has no power and the fuel pump does not cycle and no spark. what is the a/c mean , car has no ac installed ???
Is it compatible with mass air flow cars
Does this harness eliminate EGR ,air pump., other emissions stuff? My engine has MAP -- No mass air on my engine . Will my EEC work .eliminating emission?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$809.10
CJ's Low Price:$574.99
CJ's Low Price:$494.99