Ford Performance High Performance Oil Filter for all 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Mustangs with a 3.7L, 4.0L, 4.6L, 5.0L or 5.4L Engine.
This high performance oil filter from Ford Performance is just what you need to help keep your 1996-2017 Mustang on the road! Thanks to its heavy gauge base and canister, this oil filter offers higher burst strength and impulse fatigue resistance.
Features & Benefits:
- Has a Heavy Gauge Base and Canister for Higher Burst Strength and Impulse Fatigue Resistance
- Replacement for the Motorcraft FL820S Filter
- Can Be Used on 4.6L 3V Engines and the New 5.0L 4V TiVCT Mustang Engines
- Also Fits the 2005-2010 4.0L V6 Mustang and Most 5.4L Engines
- Synthetic-Polymer/Cellulose-Fiber Blend Filter Media that Offers Up to 50% More Filtering Capacity Than Standard Filters
- Improved Efficiency and Longer Oil Filter Life When Using Standard or Synthetic Motor Oils
- Has a High-Quality Silicone Anti-Drainback Valve that Prevents Oil from Escaping the Filter When Your Engine is Off
- Non-Stick Sealing Gaskets for Easier Installation and Removal
- Can be Purchased Individually, in a Set of Six (6) or in a Set of Twelve (12)
This Ford Performance High Performance Oil Filter can be used on 4.6L 3V engines and the new 5.0L 4V TiVCT Mustang engine, and it also fits the 2005-2010 4.0L V6 Mustang and most 5.4L engines. It'll also work as a replacement for the Motorcraft FL820S filter! Its synthetic-polymer/cellulose-fiber blend filter media offers up to 50% more filtering capacity than standard oil filters. This means you'll enjoy improved filtering efficiency and a longer oil filter life when using standard or synthetic motor oils. Not only that, it also has a high-quality silicone anti-drainback valve that will keep oil from escaping the filter when your Pony's engine is turned off.
To make installing and removing this oil filter even easier, it has non-stick sealing gaskets! You can buy this filter individually, in a set of 6 or in a set of 12.
*Can be used in many FL500 applications.
By buying your Ford Performance parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Racing Dealer and has been for the last 10 years. When you buy your Ford Performance Mustang parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you have a winning combination.
Order a Ford Performance High Performance Oil Filter for your 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017 Mustang with a 3.7L, 4.0L, 4.6L, 5.0L or 5.4L Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Will this fit a 2014 3.7 V6?
Hi, will the Ford Racing FL820 filter fit a 2014 Ford Mustang GT?
Is this compatible with a 15" Mustang GT?
Will this work on a 2015 GT 5.0? My dealership tried to tell me they couldn't use it
Best oil& filter for 3.7l explorer 2016
will this filter fit a 2016 GT 5.0
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$8.99
CJ's Low Price:$74.99
CJ's Low Price:$344.99