Ford Performance Rear Lower Control Arm Bushing Set for the FR500C and Boss 302R Race Cars.
Ford Performance's bushing kit is a service replacement for the Mustang FR500C and Boss 302R race cars. This set of bushings is installed in the rear lower control arms. Includes eight bushings and four sleeves to complete both rear lower control arms on one car. Replacing worn control arm bushings will greatly increase the handling of your competition Mustang. Worn bushings can cause wheel hop and an unpredictable rear end.
Features & Benefits:
- Service Replacement Part for Mustang FR500C and BOSS 302R Race Cars
- Replacement Bushings for Rear Lower Control Arms
- Comes with Eight (8) Bushings and Four (4) Sleeves
- Completes Both Rear Lower Control Arms on One Mustang
- Helps Improve the Handling of Your Competition Mustang: Helps Eliminate Wheel Hop and an Unpredictable Rear End
- Includes Inner Sleeves for Easy Replacement
This Ford Performance M-5638-A Rear Lower Control Arm Bushing Set includes the inner sleeves to make replacement simple and straight forward. Removal of the bushings is best accomplished by burning away the original rubber. Grease your new bushings before installation and tighten up the control arms once the suspension is loaded. Keep wear parts up to date so you never have a disadvantage to the competition!
By buying your Ford Performance (formerly Ford Racing) parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years.
Order a Ford Performance M-5638-A Rear Lower Control Arm Bushing Set for your FR500C or Boss 302R Race Car from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$144.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,274.99