Ford Performance 347CI Sealed Crate Engine with 350 Horsepower.Ford Sealed Racing Engines are built to professional racing series standards and deliver reliable lasting performance. These aren't built from repackaged production parts, but real racing parts like Forged Crank, Rods and Pistons with full floating piston pins. Based on the Ford Racing BOSS 302 block these engines deliver reliable and consistent performance lap after lap. The S347JR has been approved for use in the American Canadian Tour (ACT) Late Model series.
Engine Specs and Features:
- 347 cubic inches
- 4.030" bore
- 3.400" stroke
- BOSS 302 race block (M-6010-BOSS302)
- 350 hp @ 5500 rpm and 400 lb-ft of torque @ 4000 rpm with headers, and 2V 500 CFM Holley carburetor (not included)
- 10.5:1 Compression ratio (nominal)
- SCAT forged crankshaft
- SCAT forged steel cap screw connecting rods
- Forged Mahle pistons with floating pin
- Comp Cams 35-410-04 Hydraulic roller camshaft .533" lift intake and exhaust, duration at .050" is 206 degrees intake and exhaust
- Double roller timing chain set (M-6268-A302)
- High-performance 7 quart rear sump circle track oil pan
- MSD billet distributor
- ARP Head Studs
- Ford Racing aluminum "X" cylinder heads (M-6049-X307) with 1.94" intake valves and 1.54" exhaust valves
- 1.60:1 ratio roller rocker arms (M-6564-B351)
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Air-Gap dual plane aluminum intake manifold
- Edelbrock water pump
- MSD billet distributor
- High volume oil pump (M-6600-D2)
- Ford Racing polished aluminum valve covers (M-6582-CT)
- High-performance SFI Approved vibration damper (M-6316-D302)
- Engine weight as equipped is 414 lbs. (includes 7 quarts of oil)
- Engine is sealed for circle track competition where rules allow
- Competes against GMPP "603" crate engine
- Engine is internally balanced, "0" balance flywheel required (not included)
- This engine has a rear sump performance oil pan and pickup, regular rotation timing cover and regular rotation water pump, and non-EFI valve covers
- The timing chain cover will work with most regular rotation water pumps
- Fuel pump eccentric (M-6287-B302) installed, allows use of mechanical fuel pump
- A standard rotation water pump is installed on the engine (other applications may require different water pumps and timing chain covers)
- The damper (M-6316-D302) may require a spacer for pulley alignment
- The flywheel (M-6375-D302), not included, should work for most 157-tooth manual transmission applications.
- Firing order 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 (5.0L HO and 351W order).
Similar Mustang PartsMore Restomod Engine
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Will it fit in 98 gt 5 speed
The k member would have to be changed to accept a non-mod motor.
Date published: 2016-12-18
WILL THIS ENGINE FIT IN A 1967 COUGAR?
It would physically fit but would require the oil pan and oil pump pick up tube to be replaced with a front sump style. There would be many other parts needed or modified to be able to complete the installation.
Date published: 2016-08-31
I have recently bought a 66 mustang without the motor or transmission. I am told by previous owner it was a 3 speed on the floor. I am looking for motor and trans with out doing alterations to the car. if I buy your motor what trans do I match up with it
We have several options available, here: http://www.cjponyparts.com/1966-mustang-transmission/c/60190000/ You can always give us a call Toll Free at 1-800-888-6473 and a knowledgeable sales person can walk you through all of your options.
Date published: 2016-10-24
Will the 350 engine go into a 2004 mustang convertible
Not without a lot of modifications.
Date published: 2016-08-03
I live in Cali... Can I purchase this and it have no issues getting to me?
We do ship to California and ship hundreds of products there daily - I would doubt you'll have a problem.
Date published: 2016-09-13
Can you use a procharger on this engine ?
No, we don't offer any Procharger kits for carbureted engines.
Date published: 2015-08-12
what is the reccommended upper horsepower limit for the crate engine mated with the stock ford C-4 automatic transmission
I've heard varying upper limits for what stock C4s can handle, but the common theme is that if you're going to replace the motor, you might want to consider rebuilding the transmission while you're in there. The C4 was Ford's light duty auto, and 350 horsepower is probably going to push it.
Date published: 2017-01-09
Can a sealed engine be used on a street car? Thanks.
While it's designed for racing, I wouldn't see why it wouldn't work on the street. The only drawback is whether something in the engine makes it illegal on the street. Nothing within our description denotes that, though.
Date published: 2017-01-27
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$330.89
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$7,750.00