Ford Performance 490Hp 374 Cubic Inch Sealed Crate Engine on a BOSS 351 Block with a Rear Sump Oil Pan.
Ford has once again expanded its lineup of Sealed Racing Engines with yet another amazing offering! This 490 Horsepower M-6007-S374T engine was developed specifically for Circle Track and Off-Road racing environments. These engines are not built from repackaged production parts, but real life, high performance racing parts. Starting with the Ford Performance BOSS 351 engine block, an eagle forged steel crankshaft, eagle steel I-Beam connectors and forged Mahle pistons with floating pins and topped with aluminum Z-heads. This is the real deal! Designed, fabricated and constructed to deliver reliable and lasting high powered performance!
- 490 HP @ 6,200/450 lb.ft. Torque @ 5,100
- 374 Cubic Inches 4.125” Bore- 3.500” Stroke
- 9.2” Deck On BOSS 351 Block With 4-Bolt Mains
- 1.65:1 Roller Rocker Arms
- Forged Mahle Pistons
- Full Floating Pins
- 10.5:1 Compression Ratio
- Eagle Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Aluminum “Z” Cylinder Heads With 2.02" Intake And 1.60" Stainless Steel Valves
- .526" Lift Intake & Exhaust, 226 Degree Intake Duration @ .050"
- 226 Degree Exhaust Duration at .050"
- MSD Billet distributor
- MSD Atomic Fuel Injection System
- 7 Quart Rear Sump Steel Oil Pan
- Edelbrock Super Victor Intake Manifold
- Edelbrock Water Pump
- Hydraulic Roller Tappet Camshaft
- Double Roller Timing Chain
- SFI Approved Harmonic Balancer
So if you are in the market for a new engine, trying to make the decision between performing a rebuild or buying a new one, just look at all the great features above that this Ford Performance 490Hp 374 Cubic Inch Sealed Crate Engine on a BOSS 351 Block with a Rear Sump Oil Pan possesses. If you are restoring a classic Mustang and want a fresh start from the ground up, the engine is as good a place to start as any other. The best part is this is a factory sealed engine, designed for competition that you can drop right in to place, make a few connections and go! This crate engine will surely get you the most power and performance modern technology and design can provide.
Please Note: This engine has a rear sump performance oil pan and pickup, regular rotation timing cover and regular rotation water pump, and non-EFI valve covers. Depending on the application, a different timing cover, water pump, performance oil pan and pickup may be required. See the engine installation and tuning tips on page 40, some or all of the following items may need to be changed from your original engine or modified for a proper installation.
* This engine is internally balanced, so a "0" balance flywheel that is NOT included, is required.
* Fuel pump eccentric installed and allows use of mechanical fuel pump.
* The damper with counterweight removed, may require a spacer for pulley alignment.
* Firing order 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 (5.0L HO and 351W order).
If you're looking for parts for your 1964-2016 Mustang, you should start by looking at the more than 750 Mustang parts that CJ Pony Parts offers from Ford Performance (formerly Ford Racing). By buying your Ford Performance parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years.
Order this Ford Performance M-6007-S374T 490Hp 374 Cubic Inch Sealed Crate Engine on a BOSS 351 Block with a Rear Sump Oil Pan from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Restomod Engine
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Hello can you please advise how much to ship to Christchurch NZ, is it Windsor or Cleveland Block.
Would this be a difficult swap into an 05 GT? By difficult I mean fabrications and electrical issues.
How long to ship to CA
Is this engine made to swap with a 351 Cleveland? How easy is this engine to swap with a 351 Cleveland from a 1973 Mach I? I didn't see a ready to drop 351 Cleveland Engine.
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$16,249.99
CJ's Low Price:$787.99
CJ's Low Price:$427.19
CJ's Low Price:$560.95
CJ's Low Price:$289.00