Ford Performance 540Hp 374CID Crate Engine with a Boss 351 Block.
Ford Performance expands its line of Sealed Racing Engines with the 540 horsepower M-6007-S374W engine developed for asphalt and dirt circle track racing. Ford Sealed Racing Engines deliver reliable and lasting performance as they are built to professional racing series standards. You won't find repackaged production parts in this engine. Ford Performance starts with the Boss 351 block then adds an Eagle forged steel crankshaft, steel H-beam rods and forged Mahle pistons with full floating pins. The engine is topped off with CNC ported Z-heads and an Edelbrock Super Victor intake manifold.
Engine Specs and Features:
- 540 hp @ 7000 / 470 lb.ft. torque @ 5100 w/ a 750 4 bbl. carburetor
- 374 cubic inches 4.125" bore - 3.500" stroke
- 9.2" deck BOSS 351 block with 4-bolt mains
- 11.0:1 compression ratio
- Forged steel Eagle crank, Eagle steel H-beam connecting rods
- Mahle forged pistons
- M-6049-Z304P "Z" CNC ported aluminum cylinder heads w/ 2.08" intake and 1.60" stainless steel valves
- Edelbrock Super Victor Intake manifold
- Solid roller tappet camshaft
- 1.65:1 Roller Rocker Arms
- M-6268-B302 double roller timing chain
- 7 quart rear sump oil pan (Steel)
- Edelbrock water pump
- SFI approved harmonic balancer
- MSD Billet distributor
- Factory sealed for asphalt and dirt circle track competition
- Each engine is dyno-tested and provided with the dyno run data
- Accepted for competition in ASA Late Model And NASRA Dirt Late Model Series
- Competes with GMPP CT-525 crate engine
If you're looking for parts for your 1964-2016 Mustang, you should start by looking at the more than 750 Mustang parts that CJ Pony Parts offers from Ford Performance (formerly Ford Racing). By buying your Ford Performance parts from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting your Mustang parts from a reliable, reputable dealer, since CJ Pony Parts is a Top 10 Ford Performance Dealer and has been for the last 10 years.
Order this Ford Performance M-6007-S374W 540Hp 374CID Crate Engine with a Boss 351 Block from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Restomod Engine
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Do you ship to Australia
Hey there, trying to decide between this and the 490HP motor, will this run on 93 octane pump gas? Or is this a race gas motor? The 490 HP motor has a lower CR so I know thats ok, my current motor runs high 10 CR. Thanks for your time, Cheers. Hodge
what would I need to do to fit this in my 1967 coupe? the original engine is a 289. I am doing a restoration and deciding on an engine. I have fit engines by luck I guess in other vehicles and made mounts for the motor mounts that worked out just fine.
Does it fit my 65 mustang 289?
I want to put this into my 67 coupe. What would I need to change for it to run?
How streetable is this motor and want to install in 67 Fairlane
I live in new york is there sales tax?
Does dis fit innto my 64,5 Mustang ,what is the cost of an ready tu run ,deliverd in Norway?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$9,699.99
CJ's Low Price:$830.42
CJ's Low Price:$427.19
CJ's Low Price:$424.99