Ford Racing 540 Hp 374CID Crate Engine with a Boss 351 Block.Ford Racing expands its line of Sealed Racing Engines with the 540 horsepower S374W engine developed for asphalt and dirt circle track racing. Ford Sealed Racing Engines deliver reliable and lasting performance as they are built to professional racing series standards. You won't find repackaged production parts in this engine. Ford Racing starts with the Boss 351 block then adds an Eagle forged steel crankshaft, steel H-beam rods and forged Mahle pistons with full floating pins. The engine is topped off with CNC ported Z-heads and an Edelbrock Super Victor intake manifold.
Engine Specs and Features:
- 540 hp @ 7000 / 470 lb.ft. torque @ 5100 w/ a 750 4 bbl. carburetor
- 374 cubic inches 4.125" bore - 3.500" stroke
- 9.2" deck BOSS 351 block with 4-bolt mains
- 11.0:1 compression ratio
- Forged steel Eagle crank, Eagle steel H-beam connecting rods
- Mahle forged pistons
- M-6049-Z304P "Z" CNC ported aluminum cylinder heads w/ 2.08" intake and 1.60" stainless steel valves
- Edelbrock Super Victor Intake manifold
- Solid roller tappet camshaft
- 1.65:1 Roller Rocker Arms
- M-6268-B302 double roller timing chain
- 7 quart rear sump oil pan (Steel)
- Edelbrock water pump
- SFI approved harmonic balancer
- MSD Billet distributor
- Factory sealed for asphalt and dirt circle track competition
- Each engine is dyno-tested and provided with the dyno run data
- Accepted for competition in ASA Late Model And NASRA Dirt Late Model Series
- Competes with GMPP CT-525 crate engine
Similar Mustang PartsMore Restomod Engine
Product ReviewsWrite a review
what would I need to do to fit this in my 1967 coupe? the original engine is a 289. I am doing a restoration and deciding on an engine. I have fit engines by luck I guess in other vehicles and made mounts for the motor mounts that worked out just fine.
This engine should fit the stock style motor mounts. There are so many other things like the cooling system, exhaust, fuel system, transmission parts that would have to be changed or modified, since this is a custom engine swap I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly what you would need.
Date published: 2016-01-22
Does it fit my 65 mustang 289?
It could be a very tight fit in a 1964.5-1966 Mustang, but with some customization, you can get it to work. Check out our crate engine installation on YouTube. That will give you a good idea of what the process may be on a 1965 Mustang, here: https://youtu.be/OoNWu6OrL7A
Date published: 2015-11-30
I want to put this into my 67 coupe. What would I need to change for it to run?
Check out our crate engine installation on YouTube. That will give you a great idea of the process on a 1967. It's here: https://youtu.be/OoNWu6OrL7A
Date published: 2015-09-27
How streetable is this motor and want to install in 67 Fairlane
It's perfectly fine for the street. No clue how the install would be on a Fairlane, though - we haven't tested that.
Date published: 2015-08-25
I live in new york is there sales tax?
No, there won't be any collected.
Date published: 2016-01-16
Does dis fit innto my 64,5 Mustang ,what is the cost of an ready tu run ,deliverd in Norway?
It could be a very tight fit in a 1964.5-1966 Mustang, but with some customization, you can get it to work. To get shipping costs, you need to add it to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. In checkout, fill out your address info then scroll down to see shipping options and costs to your address.
Date published: 2015-07-23