Ford Racing 460 Cubic Inch Stroker Short Block with a Boss 351 Block.For those looking to build their own top end combination, Ford Racing offers their monstrous 460 cubic inch engine in short block form. The Boss 351 block features a big 4.150" bore with a long 4.250" stroke to increase total displacement to 460 cubic inches. This massive displacement short block starts with the familiar Boss 351 block with a 9.5" deck. Fully forged internals make this one stout engine ready to put down the power. Ford Racing offers the short block for enthusiasts that wish to take this engine foundation further.
Engine Specs and Features:
- Ford Boss 351 block with 9.5" deck height
- Displacement: 460 cubic inches
- Bore x Stroke: 4.150" x 4.250"
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on 1 and 5 main caps
- SCAT forged steel crankshaft
- SCAT 6.125" forged steel H-beam connecting rods
- Mahle forged pistons with floating wrist pins
- Internal neutral balance
- Compatible with hydraulic roller camshafts
- Recommended cylinder head fasteners: M6065BOSS head bolts, M6014BOSS studs or M6014Z304
- Designed for M6049-X306/X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads
- Requires head gaskets: M-6051-R351
- Built with all new parts
Ford Racing's 460 cubic inch short block is a great option if you have a cam, heads and intake picked out. 600 horsepower is within arm's reach once a strong top end combination is installed. Forged internals and the Boss block ensure light weight parts and durability, even when used with power adders. This short block is great for a mean street machine or race car. The same engineers who develop Ford's NASCAR and Pro-Stock engines designed the 460 cubic inch short block leaving you worry free.
*NOT designed for production 302/351W or M6049-Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Have a 331 Shortblock (M-6009-331F) I am having oiling problems to the rocker arms. I have a solid lifter roller cam. 45 oil pressure idle and 75 lbs at crack of throttle. What or where do you suggest I look or how do I correct the problem?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$9,699.99
CJ's Low Price:$94.99
CJ's Low Price:$648.99