Ford Racing 624HP Supercharger Kit for 2011-2014 GT Mustang.This new supercharger is Ford Racing's first power upgrade component for the new 5.0 engine. It was developed by Ford Racing engineers, in close collaboration with Ford Motor Company's powertrain engineers, Team Mustang, and key partners in Roush and Whipple.
This supercharger comes as a complete package, and gives you the opportunity to boost the performance of your 2011-2014 Mustang to new levels. Available in a black wrinkle or polished chrome finish. 50-state street legal.
- 2.3L twin-screw supercharger assembly
- Intake manifold
- Complete air-to-liquid intercooler system
- Drive belt
- 47 lb./hr. high-impedance fuel injectors (M-9593-LU47)
- Ford Racing ProCal tool with performance calibration
- Produces 624 SAE hp @ 6900 rpm and 536 SAE lb.-ft. @ 4700 rpm at approximately 9 psi of boost with 93 octane fuel
*Due to multiple powertrain calibrations, online registration is required to receive ProCal calibration delivery tool after purchase. Ford Racing does NOT ship ProCal tools directly overseas.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Superchargers & Nitrous Oxide Kits
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$8,799.99
CJ's Low Price:$503.99
CJ's Low Price:$434.99
CJ's Low Price:$469.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$349.99