Ford Racing 90mm Throttle Body for all 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT Mustangs or the 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang.
Ford Racing's performance electronic throttle bodies are for vehicles equipped with electronic throttle control (ETC). Electronic throttle control, introduced in Mustang's in 2005, has made attention to detail during setup of replacement throttle bodies even more critical than in the past. Ford Racing throttle bodies are tested and engineered to give the customer trouble free operation and are set-up from the factory ready to bolt-on. Jumper harness included.
All Ford Racing ETC Throttle Bodies Feature:
- All factory sensors installed - no need to tear apart your original throttle body
- Calibrated for consistent idle using the same equipment and procedure as production throttle bodies
- The only throttle bodies backed by Ford Racing and features the Ford Racing logo CNC cut into the TB housing
- Precision billet construction with tapered inlet for consistent high flow
- Validation through hundreds of hours of dyno, racing, and street performance driving
- Polished aluminum for great looks
Required For Setup:
- Adapter M-9474-M50 for OEM Coyote intake
- Adapter M-9474-M50B for Boss intake M-9424-M50BR
- Adapter M-9474-M50 rotates throttle body approximately 15% counter clockwise
- Engine cover M-9680-M50 covers throttle body on 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT Coyote intake
- Boss intake M-9424-M50BR can be port matched to accept throttle body w/out adapter, requires custom gasket/RTV
*Calibration required but not included.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
per the ford racing website they specifically say this product is not compatible with the 2015, is there a reason here it is listed in the year range? thanks.
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$799.99
CJ's Low Price:$469.99
CJ's Low Price:$56.99