Fuel Filler Pipe Seal Pipe To Tank 1971-1973

CJ's Part Number: FPS1
CJ's Low Price:
1429833600 15501
Earn 19 RPM Points What's this?

Product Description

Pipe to Tank Fuel Filler Pipe Seal for 1971-1973 Mustangs.

When installing a replacement fuel filler pipe in you 71-73 Mustang, it is a very good idea to replace you old seals as well, to prevent any fuel leaks.

This reproduction seal replaces the seal on the tank side of the fuel filler pipe. If using a reproduction fuel tank or filler pipe, check to make sure the openings are the same size as an original tank and filler pipe to insure a good seal.

*Made for use with original fuel tank and filler pipe.

Similar Mustang Parts

similar mustang parts More Mustang Fuel Filler Pipes  

Mustang Applications

This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:

Product Reviews

Write a review

Product Questions


You Might Also Like