Premium Fuel Tank Kit for all 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1997 Mustangs.
Losing fuel out of your banged up fuel tank? Replace your 1987-1997 Mustang's stock fuel tank with an OEM style Premium Fuel Tank Kit from CJ Pony Parts. With an all-inclusive kit deal like this, there’s no better time to replace your old tank with this direct-fit premium kit, than right now!
Premium Fuel Tank Kit Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit replacement for your 1987-1997 Mustang stock fuel tank
- Original 15.4 gallon capacity
- Fuel level sending unit mounts inside the fuel tank
- Features correct style O-ring for a tight proper seal
- Featured fuel tank shield and fuel tank mounting straps will keep your new tank in place
Combining the correct 1987-1997 Mustang features of a 15.4 gallon capacity tank as well as a tight proper sealing O-ring, new mounting straps to secure your tank and a fuel tank shield, CJ Pony Parts helps you get back on the road faster. Also, this kit includes the added feature of a new fuel level sending unit which mounts directly inside the fuel tank, so you’ll never have an inaccurate fuel gauge read, leaving you stranded on the roadside.
- New 15.4 Gallon Fuel Tank (FT7)
- Fuel Tank Sending Unit with O-ring (FSU13)
- Fuel Tank Vapor Valve Seal (HW2603)
- Filler Pipe to Tank Seal (FPS4)
- Fuel Tank Straps (FTS2)
- Fuel Tank Strap Dowel Pins (HW2637)
- Fuel Tank Strap Mounting Bolts (HW2634/HW2635)
- Fuel Tank Shield (FTC1)
Replacing your rust damaged stock fuel tank is a necessary improvement of any Mustang restoration project. Keep your engine roaring strong when you install well engineered, high quality fuel tank components, like those seen in this advocated resto enthusiast fuel tank kit. With CJ Pony Parts now offering the latest selection in Mustang parts, you can find these parts at some of the best prices around.
Don’t let gas prices get you down, upgrade and save. Order a new Premium Fuel Tank Kit for your 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 or 1997 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
I am interested in your premium fuel tank kit. but I don't need the plastic shield. I deducted the cost of the shield. and I come up with an amount of $ 210.00 for everything. is that correct please let me know ?
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$208.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$144.99