Reproduction Fuel Tank Sending Unit for 1981, 1982, 1983 and 1984 Mustangs with a 2.3L Engine, 1984 Mustangs with a 3.8L Engine and 1982-1983 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine.
If your fuel level gauge has let you down, sticks or just never seems to be accurate, the Fuel Tank Sending Unit may be the fix. This Fuel Tank Sending Unit mounts inside of the fuel tank in your 1981-1984 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Factory Style Replacement
- OEM Style Plug In Connections
- 73 Ohms Empty And 10 Ohms Full
- Includes Fuel Sending Unit Retaining Ring and Fuel Sending Unit Gasket
- Fits 1981 Mustangs Built After 4/1981 and 1982 2.3L Carbureted Mustangs
- Fits 1984 2.3L Carbureted Non-Turbo Mustangs Built Before 12/1983
- Fits 1984 Carbureted 3.8L Mustangs Built Before 12/1983
- Fits 1982-1983 Carbureted 5.0L Mustangs
Please Note: 1979-1986 Mustang Fuel Level Sending Unit Ohm Readings are approximately 73 ohms empty and approximately 10 ohms full.
If you are having issues with your fuel gauge not reading properly then there is a good chance that the fuel tank sending unit might be the issue. Included with this product is the correct fuel sending unit retaining ring that holds the sending unit to the tank and the correct fuel sending unit gasket.
Order a Reproduction Fuel Tank Sending Unit for your 1981, 1982, 1983 or 1984 Mustang with a 2.3L Engine, 1984 Mustang with a 3.8L Engine or your 1982-1983 Mustang with a 5.0L Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
If I'm switching to 81-84 tank in a 1979 is this the sending unit I need???
will this work in a 1979 mustang. if not why not
Will this fit a 1979 fox body mustang
You Might Also Like