Full Quarter Panel With Indent Driver Side Convertible 1968

CJ's Part Number: QP8L
CJ's Low Price:
1487894400 28348
Earn 275 RPM Points What's this?
Full Quarter Panel With Indent Driver Side Convertible 1968

Product Description

Driver Side Full Quarter Panel with an Indent for 1968 Convertible Mustangs.

Does one or both of the quarter panels on your 1968 Convertible Mustang have a lot of damage or rust? Instead of spending time and money patching huge areas, consider replacing the entire section and order this Full Quarter Panel today from CJ Pony Parts!

This OEM-style Full Quarter Panel is made out of heavy-gauge stamped steel and it's an excellent solution for Convertibles that need extensive repairs to their quarter panel area. These panels feature the indent for a marker light reflector found on 1968 Mustangs built before 2/15/1968 and includes the lip that extends into the door jamb and the lip that extends into the rocker area. They also include the trunk lid drain rail and the area at the rear of the quarter panel where the quarter extension will mount. These full quarter panels are available individually for the driver side or passenger side or as a pair.

When everyone looks at your Mustang, the first thing they're going to see is the condition of your Mustang's body and sheet metal. CJ Pony Parts is positive that you'll want your Mustang looking its best, so we offer plenty of body and sheet metal parts. CJ's body and sheet metal will allow you to repair damaged parts of your Mustang or style your Mustang to have the perfect look to impress anyone who sees it.

Order a Full Quarter Panel with an Indent for your 1968 Convertible Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!


Installation Instructions

Mustang Installation

Mustang Applications

This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:

Product Reviews

Write a review
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 119.97ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;

Product Questions

Is this a complete quarter for a 68 convertible?  Does it wrap around the top like the coupe version of the complete?  Do you have a top picture?

Asked by: wagsgb
This is the complete quarter panel.
Answered by: rk cjpp
Date published: 2016-08-02
  • y_2017, m_2, d_23, h_5CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_QP8L, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_cjponyparts
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 162.74ms

You Might Also Like