Gas Cap Standard 1968

CJ's Part Number: GC68

Regular Price: $68.99

Special Price: $55.19

1488153600 16007
Earn 55 RPM Points What's this?
1487030400 1488240000
On Sale: Up to 30% Off Sale!
Gas Cap Standard 1968
Gas Cap Standard 1968 Gas Cap Standard 1968 Gas Cap Standard 1968

Product Description

Standard-Style Gas Cap for all 1968 Mustangs.

Is the original gas cap that came on your vintage 1968 missing or damaged? Or maybe it's just time to get a high-quality replacement for it? Either way, you're in the right spot! Check out this eye-catching Standard-Style Gas Cap from CJ Pony Parts!

This Standard-Style Gas Cap is a great-looking reproduction of your original one. It features the famous silver Running Horse logo on a black background and has a lovely chrome finish. This Ford-licensed twist-on style gas cap also has a security cable attached to the back for added peace of mind to help prevent theft.

*This standard-style gas cap is for the standard Mustang model, but it will also fit the GT.

If your Mustang's exterior trim is missing or worn after years of exposure to the elements and road debris, CJ Pony Parts has plenty of all new parts waiting for you. Most original equipment is available, plus a few options not common to certain Mustangs, so you can really set your Mustang apart from the crowd.

Order a Standard-Style Gas Cap for your 1968 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!

Similar Mustang Parts

similar Mustang parts More Gas Caps  

Installation Instructions

Mustang Installation

Mustang Applications

This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:

Product Reviews

Write a review
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 148.61ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;

Product Questions

I'm look to upgrading my '65 coupe and was wondering if this cap would fit on it?

Asked by: Vervdawg
No it will not.
Answered by: rk cjpp
Date published: 2016-08-19

My gas cap is a standard 1968 type, when the gas cap is fitted it is over rotated to about 20 degrees. Is there any way of correcting this ? Alan

Asked by: Alanbul
The filler pipe may be worn, I never tried it but you could try and twist the part that locks into the filler neck slightly.
Answered by: rk cjpp
Date published: 2017-01-27
  • y_2017, m_2, d_25, h_11CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_GC68, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_cjponyparts
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 138.13ms

You Might Also Like