Grille Joint Cover for all 1967-1968 Mustangs.
When you're putting a new grille on your 1967-1968 Mustang, you definitely don't want to forget about the Grille Joint Cover! This part is often forgotten about in the excitement of installing a new grille, but it's a necessity when it comes to updating your Mustang's appearance.
Features & Benefits:
- Covers the Seam Between the Driver and Passenger Side Grille Moldings
- Features a Chrome and Argent Silver Paint Finish
- Perfect for Pairing Up with New Grille Moldings and Updating Your Mustang's Appearance
- Great Reproduction of the Original
- Includes Two (2) Washers Necessary for Installation
This Grille Joint Cover hides the seam between the driver and passenger side grille moldings. Featuring a striking chrome and argent silver paint finish, just the original did, it's the perfect partner for your new grille moldings. You will get an eye-catching update to your Mustang's appearance, and you'll love the way your Pony looks after you're done installing it. This Grille Joint Cover is the best way to finish the look of your Mustang's front grille, and it even comes with the two washers needed for installation.
Order a Grille Joint Cover for your 1967-1968 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like