Heater Core Return Hose for 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 and 2000 GT Mustangs.
Is your 1996-2000 GT Mustang having issues staying warm in winter and cool in summer? Than it's time to start replacing the smaller pieces of your heating and cooling system! Try ordering a new Heater Core Return Hose today from CJ Pony Parts and be comfortable while cruising in your Mustang again!
This OEM-style heater return hose is crafted from premium molded materials and helps eliminate water loss due to permeation. It runs from your GT's heater core (at the firewall) into the engine and will sit along the driver side of your engine chassis. This molded heater hose was deigned to fit 4.6L 2V engines specifically and is a direct-fit replacement to your pony's original hose. Pick one up for your Mustang today from CJ's!
Heater Core Return Hose Features and Benefits:
- Factory molded to GT-specific applications
- Meets and/or exceeds OEM specifications
- Engineered to resist electrochemical degradation (ECD)
- Help eliminate water loss due to permeation
- Heat and ozone-resistant cover
- Easily installs without buckling, bending or straining the hose
- Rated for temperatures between -40°F and 275°F
- Meets SAE 20R4 and 20R3 Type EC Class D-1 and D-2 specifications
Are you tired of sweating all summer and freezing all winter when you're behind the wheel of your GT Mustang? Then you should definitely check out the wide selection of Mustang heating and air conditioning parts available from CJ Pony Parts. Choose from a new radiator, thermostat, heater core and more, so you can finally enjoy your 1996-2000 Mustang comfortably.
Order a replacement Heater Core Return Hose for your 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 or 2000 GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $106.99
Special Price: $85.59
Regular Price: $75.99
Special Price: $60.79
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$37.99