Ford Performance High Port Head.
There are plenty of great reasons you should consider this High Port Head from Ford Performance! Not only does it offer a raised intake and exhaust runners for better airflow, but thanks to this improvement in airflow, you'll also get a lot more power to your engine!
Features & Benefits:
- Unfinished Combustion Chambers, Typical Finished Volumes Range from 40cc to 70cc
- Intake and Exhaust Runners Raised .400" over "Yates" C3 Head for Better Flow Characteristics and Greater Power
- Intake Valves up to 2.180" Diameter, 5.685" Long
- Exhaust Valves up to 1.625" Diameter, 5.565" Long
- Fits 302 and 351 Ford Performance Blocks
- All Performance
- Redesigned Integral Rocker Pad for Greater Stiffness
- Uses Intake Manifold with a 9.200" Deck Block
- Uses Motorcraft AGS-Series Spark Plugs
- Cylinder Head Comes Semi-Finished (Machining Does Not Include Valve Seat Bores)
This Ford Performance M-6049-SC1 High Port Head has unfinished combustion chambers with typical finished volumes ranging from 40cc to 70cc. The intake valves are up to 2.180" in diameter and 5.685" long, and the exhaust valves are up to 1.625" in diameter and 5.565" long. This high port head will fit 302 and 351 Ford Performance blocks. It even features a redesigned integral rocker pad for greater stiffness! The cylinder head comes semi-finished, and the machining doesn't include valve seat bores. This high port head uses an intake manifold with a 9.200" deck block, and it also uses Motorcraft AGS-Series Spark Plugs.
Order a Ford Performance M-6049-SC1 High Port Head from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Crate Engines & Cylinder Blocks
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$1,149.00
CJ's Low Price:$134.99
CJ's Low Price:$3,781.18