Holley 2-1/16" Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge with a White Face.
Improve your vehicle's performance by utilizing this 2-1/16" Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge from Holley. This analog-style standalone gauge is highly accurate and packed with features. It's designed specifically for use with all EFI or carbureted systems, making it the perfect choice for you.
Features and Benefits of the Holley 2-1/16" Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge:
- Available with your choice of black or white face
- Completely standalone
- Easy-to-read analog dial
- Works with EFI or carbureted systems
- Uses Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor which is compatible with all fuel types
- 270° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 o'clock makes gauge easy to read
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement to ensure accurate movement
- Adjustable LED warning light allows you to set both low and high trigger points
- Peak recall button lets you view minimum/maximum gauge readings
- Requires very little dash space for installation
- Includes a 5 ft. 6-pin weathertight sensor harness
- Comes with a 4 ft. power/ground/lighting harness
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish
The Air/Fuel Gauge comes in your choice of a black or white face version. The standalone gauge features an analog dial and a 270° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 o'clock that makes it simple to read. Because of the utilization of the Bosch LSU O2 sensor, it is compatible with unleaded, leaded, E85, diesel or methanol fuel. The gauge performs in street, off-road, and racing conditions. Holley provides you with ample harness length to allow for flexible mounting locations while the slim-style design requires very little dash space for installation.
Holley gives its customers the latest in carburetor and fuel system technology. With more than a century of experience and dozens of products available from CJ Pony Parts, you know you're getting the best when you buy parts made by Holley.
Order this Holley 2-1/16" Air/Fuel Wideband Gauge from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$999.95