Holley Black Ceramic Finish Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit.
This product is currently available for Pre-Order ONLY! ETA from Holley is scheduled for late September 2016.
An easy way to improve the performance and efficiency of your carbureted engine is with this Holley (550-511) Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit in a stylish black ceramic finish. Holley is a very recognizable name in the automotive industry and you can bet that this product will not disappoint!
Features and Benefits:
- Black Ceramic Finish
- Bolt on carburetor replacement
- Throttle body mounted ECU (no extra boxes to mount)
- Supports up to 600hp (4 injector version)
- Four wire vehicle connection (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM tach signal)
- Integrated fuel pressure regulator
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- Handheld color touchscreen monitor for setup and gauge views
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
Integrated ECU & Fuel Pressure Regulator:
- The integrated ECU makes for less wiring and an easier installation
- The integrated Fuel pressure regulator simplifies plumbing/installation. No need to mount an external fuel pressure regulator!
Tech Tip: The Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit is compatible with forced induction applications. It will come standard with a 2 bar MAP sensor that is made into the throttle body out of the box. This is fine for blow-through applications like on a turbo or centrifugal supercharger car. On vehicles with a roots style blower, you will need to remote mount the MAP sensor so that it can see the manifold pressure.
*This kit will work well on any Mustang or Bronco with a four barrel carburetor intake manifold.
Please Note: The Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit will require the use of an electric high-pressure fuel pump, this kit will NOT work with a mechanical fuel pump. For 1965-1968 Mustang applications we recommend using P/N: FTKEFI1 and for 1969-1970 Mustang applications we recommend using P/N: FTKEFI2.
Through usage of this Holley Kit (550-511), you will now be able to easily convert your carbureted engine to EFI. The Holley Sniper EFI kit is economically priced so you can have all the benefits of EFI and still have some extra cash to finish or upgrade the rest of your vehicle! Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock and flooding.
Order a Holley Black Ceramic Finish Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Can this work with the Edelbrock Universal Sump Fuel Kits 3607 ...it seems it would be a good match and not have to deal with the fuel tank or return lines at all...
Hi I was wondering if this system will run off a mechanical fuel pump or would I need to install an electric high pressure pump?
Will this work on a turbo car.
Can you program to use E85 at its full potential. Assuming conversion of fuel lines and fuel pump for higher capacity.
Will this unit work on my 1965 Galaxie 500 that has a 390 with a factory four barrel and a automatic trans ?
can i get intake to change my 2 brl 351 c too 4 brl without chaging heads in my 67 stang?
Can you set the fuel/air ratio, if so what is the range?
Will it be really as simple as just switching out the hardware? Sometimes things say that but then you get a whole day of wiring and programming.
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$465.99
CJ's Low Price:$474.99
CJ's Low Price:$2,399.95
CJ's Low Price:$1,999.95