Ididit Black Pro-Lite Steering Column for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.
If you're looking for a way to improve your track time without sacrificing street driveability, you're in luck! This Ididit Steering Column will give you the best of both worlds! It's lightweight and collapsible, but it still has all of the standard features that make it street-safe.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be Used on the Track, Off-Road or On the Street
- Doesn't Require You to Sacrifice Function for Performance
- Designed to Use Your Original Under-Dash Mount and Ididit's Plug-In Wiring Connectors (Included)
- Innovative and Lightweight: Weighs Less than 6 Lbs.
- Transitions Seamlessly from Track to Street: Decrease Your Mustang's Weight and Maintain Street Functionality
- Standard Features: Self-Canceling Turn Signals, 4-Way Flashers and Horn Wiring
- Collapses 5" for Enhanced Driver Safety
- Designed to Work with Most Quick-Release Steering Wheel Hubs
- Durable and Nice-Looking Matte Microtex Black Finish
- 3-7/8" Wiring Plug
- 1" 48-Splined Lower Shaft
This Ididit 1350642056 Black Pro-Lite Steering Column can be used on the track, off-road or on the street, so you'll never have to sacrifice function for performance! It's designed to use your original under-dash mount and the included Ididit plug-in wiring connectors. This steering column weighs in at a mere 6 lbs., which makes it half the weight of other Ididit steering columns and lighter than most other OE steering columns out there, shaving even more weight off of your Mustang! But this steering column isn't just for the track. It still has all of the standard features you've grown accustomed to like self-canceling turn signals, 4-way flashers and wiring for your horn. It's designed to work with most quick-release steering wheel hubs and it collapses a full 5", making it a safe choice for those who like to race their Pony. In terms of looks, this steering column can't be beat in that department either! It has a durable matte black finish that's also quite nice-looking. The wiring plug is 3-7/8" and the steering column has a 1" 48-spined lower shaft.
Please Note: This steering column requires a steering wheel adapter, which is sold separately.
*This steering column is for floor shift applications.
While steering your Mustang might be something you take for granted, in early model Mustangs, the steering is often manual and prone to breaking. CJ Pony Parts offers many Mustang steering parts to allow all Mustang owners to upgrade their Ponies to power steering or repair virtually anything that might go wrong with their classic steering system.
Order an Ididit 1350642056 Black Pro-Lite Steering Column for your 1965-1966 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$544.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$539.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$84.99
CJ's Low Price:$124.99
CJ's Low Price:$124.99